Greg Kroah-Hartman Releases Linux 4.19-RC5 Following An "Interesting" Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unixfan2001 View Post

I used to be a Liberal, until I took a (metaphorical. Alas, a literal one would've been less stressful) baseball bat to the head by a female Liberal I used to call my best friend and who just ended up using and abusing me (as well as initiating an eight month long witch hunt against me that would put the one against Kavanaugh to shame).

Something is wrong with Liberals in the age of Trump. Many of them are nothing short of monstrous.
    As someone who has taken both a metaphorical and an actual baseball bat to the head (from an accidental ground bounce, not an intentional swing) I can tell you that it's indeed less stressful. They're about equal in temporarily hampering your thought process though.

Comment

I used to be a Liberal, until I took a (metaphorical. Alas, a literal one would've been less stressful) baseball bat to the head by a female Liberal I used to call my best friend and who just ended up using and abusing me (as well as initiating an eight month long witch hunt against me that would put the one against Kavanaugh to shame).

Something is wrong with Liberals in the age of Trump. Many of them are nothing short of monstrous.
      This is really bad logic. "I saw one person be bad so all persons are bad".

Comment

Originally posted by xiando View Post
        What "amdgpu DisplayPort / tty bug", any bug report to refer to or other problem?

Comment

Originally posted by onicsis View Post

Also reciprocally, on exactly same criteria, completely irrelevant:
          • lack of diversity
          • feminism
          • gender identity
          • abolityon of patriarchy
          • skin color, even if it happens that ALL contributors are 100% CIS heterosexual white males
          • sexual orientation
          • political voting option
          • quotas of any kind
          Or whatever the heck he/she doing or said in his/here private or public life.

The CODE is all that matters. And Quality as the only accepted standard, as before, in the past.
          This list is almost complete just need to color code it with triangles for each one, OK.

Comment

Since we're all going off on tangents here anyway, it's interesting how ASRock still insists on not properly filling in the vendor string on their motherboards.

Comment

Originally posted by Djhg2000 View Post

Since we're all going off on tangents here anyway, it's interesting how ASRock still insists on not properly filling in the vendor string on their motherboards.
              I noticed that.

Comment

Originally posted by computerquip View Post

This is really bad logic. "I saw one person be bad so all persons are bad".
                It really isn't "bad logic".
                The main reason she could do it to me was the support of all these other Liberals that kept hacking at me like a crazy cult.

Comment

It really isn't "bad logic".
                  The main reason she could do it to me was the support of all these other Liberals that kept hacking at me like a crazy cult.
                  No, it is the definition of fallacious logic. You're grouping people in a biased manner based on your personal experience.

Comment

Originally posted by computerquip View Post

No, it is the definition of fallacious logic. You're grouping people in a biased manner based on your personal experience.
                    Tribalism is a very real (and quite scary) thing. I'm "grouping" people because they choose to "group" themselves.

Comment

Tribalism is a very real (and quite scary) thing. I'm "grouping" people because they choose to "group" themselves.
                      See, here's the thing. In my personal experience (and as someone who lives in California), most people I know who consider themselves liberal don't act that way. Again, I'm not going to say that all liberals are good just because that's my experience. Your use of the term is too broad, to the point you're putting a negative label on what basically amounts to an entire populace because it suits you. Obviously, not all liberals are bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X