Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AMD's Marek Olšák Is Dominating Mesa Open-Source GPU Driver Development This Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you and everybody who works on Mesa! We need a free world and your work is part of it.

Comment

Originally posted by marek View Post

All code authored by me was written by me. When I commit code for other people, it doesn't show up in my statistics.
      I had mistaken you with other developer, my bad. Also, thanks for your work and all of Mesa developers. Not only it encouraged me to buy 6 AMD cards since the start of their opensource efforts in 2007, but gave us plenty ammunition for silly arguments with Nvidia fanboys on Phoronix forums. And also play games with decent performance.

Comment

Congratulations marek! :D Well deserved.

I better pick up the pace...haha!
        Free Software Developer .:. Mesa and Xorg
        Opinions expressed in these forum posts are my own.

Comment

Today is my birthday, so thanks for the birthday present Michael.

Comment

Happy birthday, Marek!
            May your code compile first time and bug free!
            Also thank you, and the other AMD employees for your hard work! Lots of people benefit from it.

PS: I also envy you, because you can actually see the fruits of your work!

Comment

Happy birthday, Marek!
              Thank you very much for all your work which makes this world a better place for us all!

Comment

Happy birthday Marek!

​​​​​​Kudos for all things you've done and you will !

Comment

Wow, what a coincidence. In any case, happy birthday!
                  Michael Larabel
                  https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Všechno nejlepší k narozeninám! And thanks for all the work done of FOSS drivers!

Comment

Všetko najlepšie! 5 years ago I wouldn't even be considering getting an AMD card, nVidia's drivers were in much better shape. Now I'm waiting for Q42018 to pick up the rumored new 7 nm GPUs. So thank you for being a part of that and your participation in open-source development.

Comment

Working...
                      X