Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Download results automatically

Hello,

I am using phoromatic server in order to have an automatic evaluation system. Thus I want to save the tests results on server-side without clicking on "Download as (some format)".
    I would like to know if there is any configuration to that and in which path is it saved?

If it is not possible to save the results on the server, maybe it could be done from client-side. So, in this case, the same question: is there any configuration and where is it saved?

Many thanks in advance.
    Fabian

Test results uploaded from the benchmark systems (clients) to the Phoromatic Server are saved on the server... Or not sure I understand your question?
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Thank you very much for the quick response!

Yes, that was my question.

In the path "/home/user/.phoronix-test-suite/phoromatic/accounts/MY_ACCOUNT/results" I see a lot of folders named with numbers.
      Entering to one of them, I can see a composite.xml and a system-log.zip file. In the xml file there is a section for each test that it runs.

However, I don't understand how can I identity the result of two different devices. In the Identifier row of System section appear ".SYSTEM" but not the name of the device. So, I can't see the results of both devices separated. Am I interpreting it wrong?

Many thanks!
      Fabián.

Comment

Originally posted by ffrommel View Post
        Thank you very much for the quick response!

Yes, that was my question.

In the path "/home/user/.phoronix-test-suite/phoromatic/accounts/MY_ACCOUNT/results" I see a lot of folders named with numbers.
        Entering to one of them, I can see a composite.xml and a system-log.zip file. In the xml file there is a section for each test that it runs.

However, I don't understand how can I identity the result of two different devices. In the Identifier row of System section appear ".SYSTEM" but not the name of the device. So, I can't see the results of both devices separated. Am I interpreting it wrong?

Many thanks!
        Fabián.
        Right it's intended just for accessing the data through the Phoromatic server web interface. You would need to be running database queries for that. There isn't a means right now of comparing that Phoromatic-stored data via the CLI or so but could be added as a custom engineering engagement.
        Michael Larabel
        https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ffrommel View Post
          I am using phoromatic server in order to have an automatic evaluation system. Thus I want to save the tests results on server-side without clicking on "Download as (some format)".
          I would like to know if there is any configuration to that and in which path is it saved?

If it is not possible to save the results on the server, maybe it could be done from client-side. So, in this case, the same question: is there any configuration and where is it saved?
          Hello,

Regarding this question, I found the phoromatic.db file that contains these tables: results, results_results, results_systems and others. I would like to know where the result of a test of a specific PC is located and how can I combine these tables to obtain the result of a single test with a single PC in a run performed with several tests on several PCs. I'm using sqlite3 package on Ubuntu to work with this file.

Thank you very much in advance,
          Fabian

Comment

Working...
          X