Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XDC2011 Chicago Recap: Open-Source Graphics, GPGPU, OpenGL 3.0

Phoronix: XDC2011 Chicago Recap: Open-Source Graphics, GPGPU, OpenGL 3.0

For those that missed out on attending XDC2011 Chicago in person or missed out on the Phoronix coverage due to the Intel Developer Forum and other events taking place last week, here's a re-cap of the interesting bits of information that were revealed during this year's developers conference that focused upon open-source graphics drivers, GPGPU / OpenCL computing, and open-source OpenGL 3.0 driver support being just around the corner. Here's also a collection of photos from the event.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

You've not really recapped anything here. Just shown a bunch of pics and links to other poor articles.

Repeat after me Phoronix isn't facebook

Comment

in an event organized by you Michael i would expect that Bud Light wouldn't be available and people kicked out of the venue if they asked for it.

PS
      i've heard good things about Goose Island haven't tried it though

Comment

Originally posted by FireBurn View Post
        You've not really recapped anything here. Just shown a bunch of pics and links to other poor articles.

Repeat after me Phoronix isn't facebook
        Jeez, maybe you need to take your prozac or something? I'm starting to understand why Michael has lost whatever passion he had. It's his site so I think he himself decides exactly what Phoronix is or isn't, if you/me don't like it we can just move along.

Comment

LOL

I think sometimes when Michael posts a photo, his first instinct is to list all the beers in it rather than the people's names.

Not that I mind, it actually made me laugh a little.

Hopefully everyone knows that any American with decent taste stays away from the Bud Light scene as well - it's basically thought of the cheapest crap you can buy over here too.

Comment

Working...
          X