Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Linux Graphics Survey Results

Phoronix: 2010 Linux Graphics Survey Results

Last month we carried out our fourth annual Linux Graphics Survey in which we sought feedback from the Linux community about the most common graphics drivers and hardware in use, what display/GPU-related features desktop users are most interested in, and collect other metrics to aide developers. Here are the results from this year's survey.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

It's much better now, with bars instead of pie charts!

It would be useful to know how many total users were surveyed, to make more sense of the absolute numbers. If it's in the article, I missed it.

I'm guessing 8,000-10,000, but it would be nice to know for sure

Comment

I summed the numbers from the questions that should elicit the least number of answers, like "how do you adquire your video driver(s)", "how many displays you have" and a couple of others. The lowest figure is 8388, but I don't remember from which question.

Anyway, I'll save you your next post: that comes up at 41.9% people caring about driver licenses : P

Comment

Originally posted by yotambien View Post
        Anyway, I'll save you your next post: that comes up at 41.9% people caring about driver licenses : P
        You, sir, are a mind-reader

Comment

Working...
        X