X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brisse
    replied
    Originally posted by TemplarGR View Post

Right now, buying a gpu is simply not an option unless you are rich.
    Even if I had the money (which I don't), I couldn't motivate myself morally to buy new hardware right now knowing how much the supply chain relies on the totally corrupt, scruple-less and illegitimate CCP which has become a massive genocidal bully with global power ambitions. I don't care how many millions they have pulled out from extreme poverty when at the same time they are pro-slave labour, union-busting, censoring, anti-democracy, anti-humanist power mongers that have put between one to two million people in concentration camps, creating what is likely the largest genocide since the holocaust. I'm done with feeding their wallets. No more.

Leave a comment:

• angrypie
    replied
    Originally posted by ix900 View Post
    Nvidia posts often bring out a bunch of cry babies as usual because Nvidia doesn't do things their way. Who knew? lol.
    The crybabies screaming LEAVE NVIDIA ALONE are way more annoying IMO. Poor multibillion corporation!

Leave a comment:

• Tori
    replied
    Originally posted by ChristianSchaller View Post
    In regards to the timing of when you can find this in a major distribution, we have been working closely with NVidia on this, so our aim is to have this support out in Fedora either day and date with the NVidia driver release or shortly afterwards.
    Nice! Do you know how soon is that driver release? Weeks, months?

Leave a comment:

• pracedru
    replied
    Finally..!!

Leave a comment:

• ix900
    replied
    Nvidia posts often bring out a bunch of cry babies as usual because Nvidia doesn't do things their way. Who knew? lol.

Leave a comment:

• kpedersen
    replied
    They perhaps realized that XWayland was the single most important part of Wayland and needed to support it.

Imagine being a GPU manufacturer and not supporting a popular XServer!

Leave a comment:

• ChristianSchaller
    replied
    In regards to the timing of when you can find this in a major distribution, we have been working closely with NVidia on this, so our aim is to have this support out in Fedora either day and date with the NVidia driver release or shortly afterwards.

Leave a comment:

• aufkrawall
    replied
    Originally posted by obri View Post
    Nice.
    So Nvidia stays an option in the future.
    Have fun not being able to undervolt >300W GPUs.

Leave a comment:

• TemplarGR
    replied
    Originally posted by obri View Post
    Nice.

I need a new grfx card. Nvidia still gives the best performance but AMD is also interesting. But whom will be able to deliver a pice of hardware at a reasonable price?

I will not buy from scalpers.
    Right now, buying a gpu is simply not an option unless you are rich.

Leave a comment:

• obri
    replied
    Nice.

I need a new grfx card. Nvidia still gives the best performance but AMD is also interesting. But whom will be able to deliver a pice of hardware at a reasonable price?

I will not buy from scalpers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X