Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

XDC2020 Call For Proposals - X.Org Developers For Now Still Planning To Meet In Poland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XDC2020 Call For Proposals - X.Org Developers For Now Still Planning To Meet In Poland

Phoronix: XDC2020 Call For Proposals - X.Org Developers For Now Still Planning To Meet In Poland

For now at least the in-person X.Org Developers' Conference is still on with plans for X.Org/Wayland/Mesa developers to meet in Gdańsk, Poland for their annual conference...

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...-Poland-Issued

unrelated matters

Comment

Missing a big opportunity to show off some remote wayland capabilities. Could be running a remote-wayland-only virtual conference.

Comment

Small OT for arrivals. After meeting I recommend visiting the memorial places. That old Land (left alone) got huge strike from 2 most powerful forces in dark history. Then World was incredulous, Today ignores meaning & forgets that today it could never happen for the west.. Something like Gondor/Rochan from Lotr without support of allies but a double hit by Isengard,Mordor
        youtube.com/watch?v=ivgCD31iKyg

Comment

Originally posted by andyprough View Post
          Missing a big opportunity to show off some remote wayland capabilities. Could be running a remote-wayland-only virtual conference.
          I'd like to see the latest and greatest X innovations like video acceleration in Firefox and security improvements. Oh, forget.

Comment

Originally posted by Volta View Post

I'd like to see the latest and greatest X innovations like video acceleration in Firefox and security improvements. Oh, forget.
            Maybe they could do a remote-wayland-over-Nvidia-only virtual conference.

Comment

Originally posted by andyprough View Post

Maybe they could do a remote-wayland-over-Nvidia-only virtual conference.
              Maybe when nvidia fixes their broken drivers.

Comment

Working...
              X