No announcement yet.

X.Org Board Elections Wrap Up For 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to have some heavyweights (AMD or Google) in the game to counter as much as possible the dictatorship regime of Red Hat on one hand and on the orher hand I've never trusted Intel and they are over represented.
    3 of those members have a great chance to take totalitarian decisions going against the users. It's really important to establish a counterweight in order to reach a balance that will ultimately be in the interest of users, and not just of Red Hat as per usual.

Comment

Originally posted by TemplarGR View Post

Perhaps but they may assign someone to lead the project so we get a release soon.
      No, they cannot. Consider reading the foundation bylaws.

Comment

Originally posted by Volta View Post

Well, there are many terrible crimes in bible made by 'racist people chosen by racist 'god''. I'm not negating your point in any way, but analogy wasn't the best one.
        God is not racist. That is a stupid argument made by antichrists. God demanded the genocide of certain peoples, true, but those people were far too sinful to live. Even reading about their customs can make your blood freeze. They were decadent societies. It is not like God wanted to eradicate peaceful and saintly people. And since He is God, He can judge and execute as He pleases.

Imagine meeting a race of people who kill and eat their babies, butcher and rape innocents etc, you would want to kill them too. Think ISIS for a modern example. You think if God demanded from us to exterminate ISIS terrorists, He would be "racist" because ISIS terrorists are Arabs and Muslims? Didn't you see what these ISIS lunatics did to people?

As for other issues like the Crusades, the Crusades are misrepresented for various reasons. You never hear about the 4 centuries of Arab invasions in Southern Europe, rape, theft, murder, torture, kidnapping, slavery of Christians. There is this MYTH that Arabs of 7th to 11th century were so peaceful and enlightened and kind and us evil medieval Christians wanted to steal from them. This is insanity. Historically Arabs made the equivalent of thousands of crusades, before Christians retaliated...

So yeah, enough with the retardation and ignorance of history. You want to be an evil antichrist? Be my guest, it is your soul into eternal Hell, not mine. But don't call my God racist, because He is not.

Comment

God is not racist. That is a stupid argument made by antichrists. God demanded the genocide of certain peoples, true, but those people were far too sinful to live. Even reading about their customs can make your blood freeze. They were decadent societies. It is not like God wanted to eradicate peaceful and saintly people. And since He is God, He can judge and execute as He pleases.
          Maybe christians murdered by Arabs were also too sinful to live? According to bible 'the chosen ones' were much more terrible than those who they were murdering. Give me some time and I'll show you how racist and terrible jewish/christian god is.

Imagine meeting a race of people who kill and eat their babies, butcher and rape innocents etc, you would want to kill them too. Think ISIS for a modern example. You think if God demanded from us to exterminate ISIS terrorists, He would be "racist" because ISIS terrorists are Arabs and Muslims? Didn't you see what these ISIS lunatics did to people?
          This is exactly what Christians were doing, but is seems their god isn't consequent in his judging.

As for other issues like the Crusades, the Crusades are misrepresented for various reasons. You never hear about the 4 centuries of Arab invasions in Southern Europe, rape, theft, murder, torture, kidnapping, slavery of Christians. There is this MYTH that Arabs of 7th to 11th century were so peaceful and enlightened and kind and us evil medieval Christians wanted to steal from them. This is insanity. Historically Arabs made the equivalent of thousands of crusades, before Christians retaliated...
          I heard, but the same crimes were made by Christians, so it can't be justified in any way. Furthermore, Arabs had big influence on science while Christians/Catholics were fighting Mikołaj Kopernik who have proven the Earth isn't the center of Universe. And they were also claiming the Earth is flat. It's embarrassing.

So yeah, enough with the retardation and ignorance of history. You want to be an evil antichrist? Be my guest, it is your soul into eternal Hell, not mine. But don't call my God racist, because He is not.
          Yes, I'm antichrist, because I'm anti evil, anti awful god. And yes, it's the most racist god (actually gods, because Christians believe in three of them) out there. I was a christian for about thirty years, so I know everything about this religion. I'll show you some funny things from the bible.
          Last edited by Volta; 01 May 2020, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Volta View Post

Maybe christians murdered by Arabs were also too sinful to live? According to bible 'the chosen ones' were much more terrible than those who they were murdering. Give me some time and I'll show you how racist and terrible jewish/christian god is.

This is exactly what Christians were doing, but is seems their god isn't consequent in his judging.

I heard, but the same crimes were made by Christians, so it can't be justified in any way. Furthermore, Arabs had big influence on science while Christians/Catholics were fighting Mikołaj Kopernik who have proven the Earth isn't the center of Universe. And they were also claiming the Earth is flat. It's embarrassing.

Yes, I'm antichrist, because I'm anti evil, anti awful god. And yes, it's the most racist god (actually gods, because Christians believe in three of them) out there. I was a christian for about thirty years, so I know everything about this religion. I'll show you some funny things from the bible.
            Seriously, i know you are trolling and are probably an idiot, but anyone who claims Christians deserved Islam's expansionist crimes, belongs in a mental asylum. Next thing you tell us is that those Yazidi women that ISIS raped and tortured and imprisoned in tiny cells like cattle and sold for a few hundrends dollars as sex slaves deserved it too. You need a mental health professional.

As for calling Jesus Christ "evil and awful God", don't worry, you will eat your words eventually. The value of your opinion towards Jesus can be appraised by just seeing how you justified Arab atrocities and oppression. Anyone with such a mind isn't worth listening to. I am from Greece, we here know about Islam and their "peacefulness" very well. I sincerely hope you get to know it too eventually. It will be poetic justice.

Comment

Seriously, i know you are trolling and are probably an idiot, but anyone who claims Christians deserved Islam's expansionist crimes, belongs in a mental asylum. Next thing you tell us is that those Yazidi women that ISIS raped and tortured and imprisoned in tiny cells like cattle and sold for a few hundrends dollars as sex slaves deserved it too. You need a mental health professional.
              No, I don't believe in this crap, so I'm not an idiot. Christians deserve everything bad they did to others.

As for calling Jesus Christ "evil and awful God", don't worry, you will eat your words eventually. The value of your opinion towards Jesus can be appraised by just seeing how you justified Arab atrocities and oppression. Anyone with such a mind isn't worth listening to. I am from Greece, we here know about Islam and their "peacefulness" very well. I sincerely hope you get to know it too eventually. It will be poetic justice.
              If I would met him/them I would smash his/their face. Let's see what 'holly' sh*t says:

In Deuteronomy chapter 7 the God tells the Israelites that there are other ethnic groups living in the promised land. Does God tell them to live in peace and harmony with them, with everyone respecting each others’ differences? No he tells them “to smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them nor shew mercy unto them. Neither shalt thou make marriages with them.” (This isn’t the only time the Israelites exterminated others, see here) God commands the Israelites to exterminate another people, not for any crime but merely because they are a different ethnic group with a different religion. This exceeds even the Ku Klux Klan level of racism.

Chapter 25 of the book of Numbers (verses 1-13) tells of when the Israelis began to inter-marry (it uses the term “commit whoredom”) with the Moabites, a neighbouring ethnic group with a different religion. This provoked the rage of God who commanded Moses to “hang them”. One man had married a “Midianitish”. An Israeli, Phinehas killed both of them with a javelin. God praises him for this and declares he “hath turned my wrath away from the children of Israel.” He then rewards him with a “covenant of peace” and the covenant of everlasting priesthood.” Moral of the story, God doesn’t want you to mix with people other you’re own.

Mixed marriages are denounced again. When Nehemiah was governor he found that Jews had inter-married with other ethnic groups. He “cursed them, and smote certain of them” for committing “this great evil”. He concludes with a malicious vague sentence Thus “cleansed I them from all strangers”. (Nehemiah 13:23-30) The exact form of this ethnic cleansing is not described. Yet this is included (without criticism) in the Christian holy book and we are supposed to worship and live our lives according to it.

Far from being open to all people, non-Israelis were actually banned from joining the religion. “An Ammonite or Moabite shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to their tenth generation shall they not enter into the congregation of the LORD for ever;” (Deuteronomy 23:3) So even if an extremely distant ancestor was from a neighbouring ethnic group, you could not become a Jew. Only pure Israelis could join.

The book of Nehemiah (chapter 13) records that when people were told of this law, “they separated from Israel all the mixed multitude.” (Nehemiah 13:3) So here we have an ancient version of ethnic cleansing.

Comment

Working...
              X