Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XDC 2018 Kicks Off Tomorrow In A Coruña

Phoronix: XDC 2018 Kicks Off Tomorrow In A Coruña

Tomorrow marks the start of the annual X.Org Developers' Conference that is not only about the X11 server but also Mesa, Wayland, Linux input, and other areas of the desktop stack...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

It's sad that there are no talks/news on the NVidia's proposed memory allocator for wayland

Comment

Originally posted by newwen View Post
      It's sad that there are no talks/news on the NVidia's proposed memory allocator for wayland
      it seems that news on this particular topic is hard to come by, as I am sure Michael would be all over it if it was there

Comment

Ahrgs, the mentioned live stream does not seem to have enough bandwidth. At least I cannot get the stream to work. They could have used Youtube for this task, that usually does work fine.

Comment

Originally posted by ms178 View Post
          Ahrgs, the mentioned live stream does not seem to have enough bandwidth. At least I cannot get the stream to work. They could have used Youtube for this task, that usually does work fine.
          Same here, no luck either... Wasn't sure if it was just my connection, but will email them in case they are unaware.
          Michael Larabel
          https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

Same here, no luck either... Wasn't sure if it was just my connection, but will email them in case they are unaware.
            Thanks, Michael! I hope your word will be heard!

Comment

Working...
            X