Six Candidates Are Vying For This Year's X.Org Foundation Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dkasak View Post

"Regressive left attitude"? I assume this is in response to this statement: "encouraging a welcoming environment for all contributors". Would you rather it say "fosters an combatative environment where the alt-right are free to insult, ridicule, and bully people who make them feel inadequate"?

There are plenty of things I don't like that aren't alt-right. But you're not one of them, and neither is anything you've said so far I guess you're just a pretty one-dimensional character. I have no problem with calling out alt-right tools where I see them. You're the one that brought the Nazis into this. Do you get called it a lot? I'm guessing you do. Oh and you still didn't tell us what triggered the 'regressive left politics' thing. Maybe it was nothing; maybe you just see that shit everywhere ... you are, after all, under siege.
    I've been a long-time lurker on these forums but finally registered today in order to respond to snide, arrogant, and derogatory comments such as these.

People like you can't even see the forest for the trees in your unbridled zeal to "siege" those whose opinions differ from yours. The repressive attitudes you exhibit are directly responsible for bringing to light those who are the polar opposites of you.

You are aware that the sun does not revolve around you and that you do not have the final say in all matters, right?

"Under siege"??? LOL. You sound like a petty, delusional troll. Will you continue in your quest to spew insults and angry words across the ether?

Comment

"Regressive left attitude"? I assume this is in response to this statement: "encouraging a welcoming environment for all contributors". Would you rather it say "fosters an combatative environment where the alt-right are free to insult, ridicule, and bully people who make them feel inadequate"?
      There are plenty of things I don't like that aren't alt-right. But you're not one of them, and neither is anything you've said so far I guess you're just a pretty one-dimensional character. I have no problem with calling out alt-right tools where I see them. You're the one that brought the Nazis into this. Do you get called it a lot? I'm guessing you do. Oh and you still didn't tell us what triggered the 'regressive left politics' thing. Maybe it was nothing; maybe you just see that shit everywhere ... you are, after all, under siege.
      Sure it is. Looking at your ( short and embarassing ) history of posts, the only thing that interests you here is pushing the alt-right agenda - so much so that others have already called you out for it. But perhaps you'd care to enlighten is as to the real trigger for your "regressive left attitude" comment ...
      I've been a long-time lurker on these forums but finally registered today in order to respond to snide, arrogant, and derogatory comments such as these.

People like you can't even see the forest for the trees in your unbridled zeal to "siege" those whose opinions differ from yours. The repressive attitudes you exhibit are directly responsible for bringing to light those who are the polar opposites of you.

Post-count is your yard-stick for measuring worth? "Under siege"??? LOL. You sound like a petty, delusional troll. Will you continue in your quest to spew insults and angry words across the ether?

Comment

Originally posted by Mercyful Fate View Post

Post-count is your yard-stick for measuring worth? "Under siege"??? LOL. You sound like a petty, delusional troll. Will you continue in your quest to spew insults and angry words across the ether?
        Awwwww, snowflake I was just engaging in discussion. I started out by asked the OP for details of what triggered his "Regressive left attitude" comment. That's not arrogant; it's just asking him a question. Yes, I followed it up with a jab at what I thought he'd be more comfortable with ... and I note that he didn't reject it. The 2nd post I merely backed up my original assessment of the OP as an alt-right fanboi. You kids seem to love the old "freedom of speech" angle. But you hate it when you get called out for being alt-right ... even though you spend half your time bitching about political correctness, and the other half of your time bitching about things like "Regressive left attitude".

As for the "under siege" comment ... that was again a jab at the alt-right notion that they're a silent majority under siege from "political correctness nonesense".

Comment

The only "kid" I see here is you and your juvenile insults.
          I'll not waste any more time dealing with you basement-dwelling keyboard-warrior idiots.

Comment

Working...
          X