Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sway 0.15 Wayland Compositor Released With Raspberry Pi Support, Improved Clipboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sway 0.15 Wayland Compositor Released With Raspberry Pi Support, Improved Clipboard

Phoronix: Sway 0.15 Wayland Compositor Released With Raspberry Pi Support, Improved Clipboard

Sway, the i3-compatible Wayland compositor from SirCmpwn, is out with the last pre-1.0 release...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Awesome to see people that are passionate about what they do! Good example of how to use donations: https://github.com/swaywm/sway/issues/986

Comment

But does the Raspberry Pi already use this?

Comment

Congratulations!

Looking forward to see the next version with wlroots. When I have some spare time over I might consider writing my own simple wayland wm with wlroots, I wrote a basic one early last year with swc but that is now deprecated. It's quite fun to write a WM with a compositor library since the hard work is already made, I highly recommend it.

Comment

Working...
        X