Initial XWayland Window Positioning Support For Weston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Azrael5 View Post
    Pure wayland is preferable because xwayland is only a wrapper of x11 so don't scam users with this useless features. Users prefer a REAL WAYLAND SYSTEM... if developers are morons unable to make operating systems it's preferable to avoid this kind of fuckiest systems scamming. Xwayland is only the other name of X11.
    Xwayland should be rootless, so, it doesn't have access to all of your other windows. Of course, you can do the same with regular X, but I'm not aware of such an X being widely deployed.

Comment

Originally posted by Azrael5 View Post
      Pure wayland is preferable because xwayland is only a wrapper of x11 so don't scam users with this useless features. Users prefer a REAL WAYLAND SYSTEM... if developers are morons unable to make operating systems it's preferable to avoid this kind of fuckiest systems scamming. Xwayland is only the other name of X11.
      Considering you're probably not a moron unable to make operating systems, I'm waiting for you to port all the existing X11 apps out there, even those whose source is not public. Given your aggressive stance, I assume that should not take you much time.

(BTW, last time I checked, most users are interested in a system that works, not in Wayland. Not that wayland does not work or that it's not ready for production, but I can guess that users are not interested in the technology that powers their systems - they just want it to work).

Comment

Working...
      X