X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanL
    replied
    Originally posted by Hamish Wilson View Post
    The trick with BO$$ is to consider him a bad comic.
    I'd ask for a ban, but he was already banned before. A member title (the thing that says 'Senior Member' or whatever) that says 'DO NOT FEED!' is probably more appropriate for him.

Leave a comment:

• Hamish Wilson
    replied
    The trick with BO$$ is to consider him a bad comic.

Leave a comment:

• BSDude
    replied
    Originally posted by BO$$ View Post
    Not threatened. Just feel it's a waste of resources. Just like the 90% of the distros that exist and projects in open source that just repeat themselves, rewriting everything at least 10 times, thinking they will do it 'right' this time. The waste in FOSS is incredible. No wonder they are at 1%. Just follow Ubuntu. Help them with their plans and hopefully you people will break the 1%. It's laughable. After so many years..... still useless. So much pointless work done....
    umadbro?

Leave a comment:

• aironeous
    replied
    Yeay Wayland.
    Booo name
    Enjoy Stephen Colbert and others make fun of the song Friday

Leave a comment:

• Maxjen
    replied
    OMG, where are the screenshots and videos?!?! I want to see E19!

Leave a comment:

• Hamish Wilson
    replied
    Too late, too late. Rebecca OS is a POS. Ubuntu is already here and works. Mir is the only way. It will work on everything.
    Except for anything that is not Ubuntu.

And do you really feel threatened by Rebecca Black OS?

Leave a comment:

• Viper_Scull
    replied
    Too late, too late. Rebecca OS is a POS. Ubuntu is already here and works. Mir is the only way. It will work on everything.
    Everybody knows in the forums who the POS is. No need for you to make it even more obvious.

Leave a comment:

• nerdopolis
    replied
    Originally posted by mark45 View Post
    When I do "apt-cache policy libwayland-dev" it shows version 1.1, I wonder why (should be 1.3 or git).

Other than that, works better than in the past, I actually managed to play an .avi file and rotate it 90 degrees (something X11 can't do afaik).
    Wayland 1.3 is in /opt and is provided by the package 'wayland-rbos'

Leave a comment:

• mark45
    replied
    When I do "apt-cache policy libwayland-dev" it shows version 1.1, I wonder why (should be 1.3 or git).

Other than that, works better than in the past, I actually managed to play an .avi file and rotate it 90 degrees (something X11 can't do afaik).

Leave a comment:

• AnonymousCoward
    replied
    GNOME SHell
    I see what you did there, Michael.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X