Red Hat Developing New xwayland-run & wlheadless-run Utilities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by avis View Post
    I've asked to show specific commits spicfoo demonstrating HW enablement which RedHat claimed is the issue.
    Show me an exact quote where they said hardware enablement is the only issue. As I already told you, if you want to see commits, go use git clone and don't expect more spoon fed links you can ignore. You are not entitled to free labor from other people.

Comment

• Originally posted by spicfoo View Post

Show me an exact quote where they said hardware enablement is the only issue. As I already told you, if you want to see commits, go use git clone and don't expect more spoon fed links you can ignore. You are not entitled to free labor from other people.
      So, you basically downright refuse to prove RH's statement(s) using their own open git repo. Thank you for confirming you never had any arguments.

And no, the onus of proving is on you, not me. You countered my words and claimed "RH does a ton of work to maintain X.org". Not only that, you added Ubuntu, Suse and Oracle to the list again without a single shred of evidence other than their respectful web pages which contain nothing but claims.

In the end after almost a dozen messages (!!) you've failed to provide a single git commit/solid proof X.org requires extensive/super expensive maintenance.

Have a nice day and please ignore my drivel from now on and I will ignore yours and other Wayland proponents drivel as well: "Xorg is so outdated, requires so much resources/money, OMG, let's drop it right away and instead spend millions of dollars developing 20 different Wayland implementations". Oh, the fucking irony. You had one shared code base, now you have to implement and debug 20 different code bases. That's fucking ridiculous, and so "futuristic", "modern" and "right".

Comment

So, you basically downright refuse to prove RH's statement(s)
        That's nonsense. You claimed Red Hat was saying hardware enablement is the issue. I asked you to show me the evidence. You didn't provide any. The ball is in your court.

Originally posted by avis View Post
        Not only that, you added Ubuntu, Suse and Oracle to the list
        You pretended that Red Hat said it maintenance was about certification first and then falsely claimed that only Red Hat is doing it. Then you asked for links to show others are doing it even though you could have easily searched for it, you got exactly what you asked for and proceeded to ignore all that repeat your false claim then anyway.

please ignore my drivel from now on
        If you don't want to get called out, don't post drivel in the first place and don't pretend you just want evidence when you continuously make false claims, shift the goal posts and call everyone liars. If you don't want to see me calling you out, you are welcome to use the block feature.

Comment

• Now 13 messages without a shred of evidence? All talk and no walk? Here, take a prize. I told you I'm not interested in your verbiage and you just continued with it. LOL.

Comment

Now 13 messages without a shred of evidence? All talk and no walk?
            True, you never provided any evidence that anyone else other than you was talking about certification or hardware enablement but don't have be too harsh on yourself
            I told you I'm not interested in your verbiage
            You say that and I welcomed you to use the block button if you meant it but here you are being more needy. Are you depressed or something?

Comment

Working...
            X