DMA-BUF Feedback Support For Wayland Lands In Mesa 22.0's EGL Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cl333r View Post
    Since you refuse to answer my question even after asking you a few times you clearly have mental issues. I'm not asking it for no reason - but to show you that you don't know what you're looking for.
    Well, that tactic clearly hasn't worked. So, unless you're going to present other information to help clear shmerl 's apparent confusion, maybe just drop it?

I understand it can be frustrating if someone is pestering you with a question that doesn't make sense, but there's clearly frustration on both sides. Lashing out does nothing to help.

Comment

Originally posted by coder View Post
      Well, that tactic clearly hasn't worked. So, unless you're going to present other information to help clear shmerl 's apparent confusion, maybe just drop it?

I understand it can be frustrating if someone is pestering you with a question that doesn't make sense, but there's clearly frustration on both sides. Lashing out does nothing to help.
      You clearly didn't read the full branch - I told him several times, I pointed out where he's wrong and from his foggy statements I figured he should first decide what he calls a WSI cause he's been making up his own stuff and declaring that a WSI, which is why he never answered my direct question of what are the main things a WSI does.

Comment

You clearly didn't read the full branch - I told him several times, I pointed out where he's wrong and from his foggy statements I figured he should first decide what he calls a WSI cause he's been making up his own stuff and declaring that a WSI, which is why he never answered my direct question of what are the main things a WSI does.
        First figure out what you yourself call WSI, because you tried to deny WSI are these listed extensions which is ridiculous and shows you are simply trolling.

Comment

You clearly didn't read the full branch
          I understand the exchange reached an impasse. That's why I said "other information", leaving open the possibility that there's anything else you can or will offer. If not, then let's consider it done.

FWIW, I did read the messages, or at least skim them. I have my own uncertainty about exactly what WSI is, but I don't want to increase the total amount of confusion in this thread.
          Last edited by coder; 29 November 2021, 02:41 AM.

Comment

I agree with @coder... you guys are snipping each other for nothing..
            Just because of that, the next beers on the table are paid by both of you.

Comment

Originally posted by shmerl View Post

First figure out what you yourself call WSI, because you tried to deny WSI are these listed extensions which is ridiculous and shows you are simply trolling.
              You moron I tried to show you that WSI is far more than a few extensions shipped by the GPU driver, most of WSI is app's developer's work, and certainly nothing like EGL - in the sense that it's not a separate library. But since you're a fucking idiot you can't understand this. And to prove this I kept asking you what does a WSI do but you being an ignorant coward didn't answer once, and like an idiot you saw those extensions and proclaimed that that's Vulkan WSI!

Comment

cl333r: You aren't capable of normal discussion. So go into ignore list troll.

Comment

Oooh. I hope Gnome 42 and Mesa 22.0 land in Ubuntu Jammy. Not sure if the schedule is too tight for that, but... it feels like it would be worth being flexible to get the recent graphics stack and associated improvements in GNOME into the LTS.

Then again, I'm not the one who has to do that work.

Comment

Working...
                  X