X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tildearrow
    replied
    Originally posted by 144Hz View Post
    tildearrowOh and your are the only one who mention specific desktops.
    Sadly that is not the case.

Leave a comment:

• starshipeleven
    replied
    Great. KDE fixing their GTK integration bugs will help all users on the more popular desktops. Less complaints, malicious peer pressure or hate towards the superior CSD.
    CSD is hated by every application developer not part of GNOME project, no amount of shitposting is going to change that.

Leave a comment:

• angrypie
    replied
    Originally posted by reavertm View Post

Shouldn't it be: When you use server-side decorations, you promote fascism?
    (and I think fascism is the best way to enforce consistent window behaviour experience)
    Yeah, I could edit some Italian fascist/nazi propaganda poster for server-side decorations.

(I don't care about either though. I'm not taking any sides.)

Leave a comment:

• reavertm
    replied
    Originally posted by angrypie View Post
    Shouldn't it be: When you use server-side decorations, you promote fascism?
    (and I think fascism is the best way to enforce consistent window behaviour experience)

Leave a comment:

• Saverios
    replied
    Originally posted by RussianNeuroMancer View Post
    Will they ever fix keyboard layout indicator in Wayland session? How fixing it is harder than fractional scaling? This is basic internationalization, it should been working from very beginning.
    This.

Leave a comment:

• lowflyer
    replied
    When will all these fractional updates to the fractional scaling be complete?

Leave a comment:

• theriddick
    replied
    Some proton games have a fullscreen(and windowed fullscreen) mouse capture issue with plasma5 atm, I hope that gets improved sometime.
    I think it mostly affects people with dual monitor setups. (something linux is universally not great at).

Leave a comment:

• angrypie
    replied

Leave a comment:

• tildearrow
    replied
    Great. KDE fixing their GTK integration bugs will help all users on the more popular desktops. Less complaints, malicious peer pressure or hate towards the superior CSD.
    144Hz please keep the CSD/GNOME talk/propaganda to a minimum.

Leave a comment:

• andreduartesp
    replied
    skeevy420 No hate speech. Quite the opposite. KDE fixed some of it many KDE bugs that made KDE users complain about other desktops. Everybody likes that.
    KDE have to fix GTK apps just because GTK developers don't do it.

Qt app can use any GTK theme without any GTK developer think about it. Qt app use the dialogs from GTK when in a GTK environment out of the box. Even ok/cancel buttons order is on the correct position for GTK environment on qt apps. Qt global menu just work on GTK desktop.

And the opposit are just not true.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X