No announcement yet.

KDE Has Another Wayland Fractional Scaling Fix, Other Improvements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will all these fractional updates to the fractional scaling be complete?

Comment

Originally posted by RussianNeuroMancer View Post
      Will they ever fix keyboard layout indicator in Wayland session? How fixing it is harder than fractional scaling? This is basic internationalization, it should been working from very beginning.
      This.

Comment

Originally posted by angrypie View Post
        Shouldn't it be: When you use server-side decorations, you promote fascism?
        (and I think fascism is the best way to enforce consistent window behaviour experience)

Comment

Originally posted by reavertm View Post

Shouldn't it be: When you use server-side decorations, you promote fascism?
          (and I think fascism is the best way to enforce consistent window behaviour experience)
          Yeah, I could edit some Italian fascist/nazi propaganda poster for server-side decorations.

(I don't care about either though. I'm not taking any sides.)

Comment

Originally posted by 144Hz View Post
            Great. KDE fixing their GTK integration bugs will help all users on the more popular desktops. Less complaints, malicious peer pressure or hate towards the superior CSD.
            CSD is hated by every application developer not part of GNOME project, no amount of shitposting is going to change that.

Comment

Originally posted by 144Hz View Post
              tildearrowOh and your are the only one who mention specific desktops.
              Sadly that is not the case.

Comment

Working...
              X