KDE Plasma 5.17 To Properly Support Screen Sharing On Wayland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by retardxfce View Post

debianxfce trolls every thread with his retarded and irrelevant gaming bullshit that nobody cares about, even though this "authority on linux gaming" runs 15 year old games at 30fps on lowest settings
    I don't like debianxfce either, but I'm not going to waste my time and make a profile to follow him around in every comment section, and insult and attack him no matter what he is talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by debianxfce View Post

Dummies use windows for daily computing.
      American cities are being hijacked with an N.S.A. cyberweapon that has already done billions of dollars in damage overseas. The N.S.A. will say nothing.
      People use Windows because they are used to it and all their games and software works on it. I wouldn't call that dumb.

Thanks for promoting my videos again. With gnome3 you can not make your own.
      What are you talking about? Are you talking about gnome3 on wayland?

Comment

My original post was actually inaccurate I'm afraid. Screen sharing was already in since Plasma 5.15, and what's new is Remote Desktop, which works in 5.16, not 5.17 like I originally wrote.

Michael, would you mind correcting the post to reflect my own correction? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by debianxfce View Post

Dummies use windows for daily computing.
          American cities are being hijacked with an N.S.A. cyberweapon that has already done billions of dollars in damage overseas. The N.S.A. will say nothing.

The gamingonlinux statistics do have enough participants to be representative of the average population.

Thanks for promoting my videos again. With gnome3 you can not make your own.
          gamingonlinux represent the average XFeces using basement dweller neckbard and not the average population. If you lost 50kg then maybe your posts would start to make sense and you wouldnt be drolling so much on your keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by retardxfce View Post

gamingonlinux represent the average XFeces using basement dweller neckbard and not the average population. If you lost 50kg then maybe your posts would start to make sense and you wouldnt be drolling so much on your keyboard.
            That's not how I would have put it, but yes it's not representative of the average Linux user, more like the average Linux user that plays games and follows GOL.

Comment

Originally posted by starshipeleven View Post
              Yes, but it requires manpower that many DE projects don't have.
              That's what wlroots is for.

Comment

As a regular Phoronix reader, I don't often write on the comments section.
                However, I like to read constructive and relevant comments.

I'm really fed up with debianxfce and the other trolls, who pollute almost every thread related to DE news.

I use KDE and Xfce myself, I'm also an Xfce translator, and I think Xfce really gets some bad advertising because of guys like debianxfce with his excessive proselytizing.
                Please stop belittling other desktop environments, if you don't like them just abstain from writing nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Spike29 View Post
                  I'm really fed up with debianxfce and the other trolls, who pollute almost every thread related to DE news.
                  Is there a way to block/ignore their posts? It's become pretty bad lately. Not sure if this forum supports such though.

Comment

Originally posted by Spike29 View Post
                    As a regular Phoronix reader, I don't often write on the comments section.
                    However, I like to read constructive and relevant comments.

I use KDE and Xfce myself, I'm also an Xfce translator, and I think Xfce really gets some bad advertising because of guys like debianxfce with his excessive proselytizing.
                    Please stop belittling other desktop environments, if you don't like them just abstain from writing nonsense.
                    If you have something to say, then let Michael know here.
                    debianxfce - of those reporting posts and complaining about abusive behavior / ranting, you are currently number one on that list of people complaining about forum content. You are officially warned and kindly asked to refrain from instigating / abusive forum posts otherwise bans / ignores, etc, may be in place.

debianxfce needs to be banned, full stop. Then all trolling will stop.

Comment

Originally posted by BOYSSSSS View Post

I'm not sure what you're talking about, his comment wasn't about gaming, it was about DEs.
                      He linked to statistics on the Gaming on Linux website. Do non-gamers create profiles on that site as well?

Comment

Working...
                      X