Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayland Protocols 1.16 Released With Few Updates

Phoronix: Wayland Protocols 1.16 Released With Few Updates

Jonas Ådahl announced the release earlier today of Wayland Protocols 1.16 , the newest feature update to this collection of Wayland protocols, both stable and unstable...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

After 10 years developers are still unable to implement this protocol into linux operating systems because of their spectacular incompetence.
    Last edited by Azrael5; 31 July 2018, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Azrael5 View Post
      After 10 years developers are still unable to implement this protocol into linux operating systems because their high incompetence.
      The hell you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by unixfan2001 View Post

The hell you talking about?
        He wanted to say that he can do it better / faster I guess. Let's see...

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomme View Post

He wanted to say that he can do it better / faster I guess. Let's see...
          I want to say that it is possible to implement wayland faster and better than it is.

Comment

I want to say that it is possible to implement wayland faster and better than it is.
            Why? What is the rush?

Comment

Originally posted by tildearrow
              I hate when things break, and even more when they (kind of?) force you to use the latest version of everything (unlike OpenGL)...
              We all do, which is why the text input protocol is still marked as unstable.

Comment

Originally posted by RahulSundaram View Post

Why? What is the rush?
                to have better operating systems.
                Last edited by Azrael5; 01 August 2018, 06:24 PM.

Comment

After 10 years developers are still unable to implement this protocol into linux operating systems because of their spectacular incompetence.
                  Last time I checked, they *had* implemented this protocol. Where's your github repo, little boy?

Comment

to ha ve a better operating systems.
                    What does that mean specifically? If you want things to move faster, contribute to the effort. Posting here doesn't change that

Comment

Working...
                    X