Qualcomm Mentions "Vulkan2" & What I Would Suspect Of "Vulkan 2.0"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coder View Post
    If you guys are serious about this, then maybe waxhead should make a down payment that you can refund if he wins. Otherwise, it's too easy for him to weasel out of it.
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.... But since I don't have magical dark side choking powers that I can summon at will, then my response is simply : No problem, I do keep my word and I was planning to go for a lifetime premium subscription upgrade anyway so for me it is really nothing to loose regardless of the outcome.

http://www.dirtcellar.net

Comment

Originally posted by waxhead View Post
      I find your lack of faith disturbing....
      Relax. I don't know you. I'm just saying it's an asymmetrical situation, where you could endlessly pester Michael, if you win, whereas you could just disappear & re-register under a different account if you lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Qaridarium
        in the end i am 100% sure some people with Ad blockers are finally OK with webassembly based mining on your website.
        Are you for real? One of the two biggest reasons I block advertising (and javascript in general, via uMatrix) is that my Firefox is already a janky hog that tends to consume 100% of one of my two cores.

I have plans to write an extensions to implement a custom sidebar that stores "idle for too long" tabs entirely outside of Firefox in the unified PIM application I'm working on because even the "suspend tabs after they're idle for 15 minutes" extensions couldn't fix that and I want to rule out background tabs entirely as a source of the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Qaridarium

you are against mining in browser. OK i get it... some other people are against Ads OK i get it... some other people are against premium services ....

however my argument is still valid some people are fine with mining some other people are fine with ads and some other people want to spend extra money on premium services.

and michael is making money right? are you want to stop michael making money? because your position is the one that michael is not allowed to make money...
          No, my position is that I misread "100% sure some people with Ad blockers are finally OK with webassembly based mining" as "100% of people with Ad blockers are finally OK with webassembly based mining".

Comment

Relax. I don't know you. I'm just saying it's an asymmetrical situation, where you could endlessly pester Michael, if you win, whereas you could just disappear & re-register under a different account if you lost.
            Hehe I was only joking of course. But in all seriousness, I absolutely agree with your theory above.

Comment

If you guys are serious about this, then maybe waxhead should make a down payment that you can refund if he wins. Otherwise, it's too easy for him to weasel out of it.
              Howdy, the weasel here that waited for the holidays offer... so Yes coder you where on to something hehe - Just a little update on this one , I just payed Michael for a lifetime subscription via PayPal, so here we go! The bet is on!

Happy Festivus, X-mas and so on everybody!

Comment

Working...
              X