X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So kernel 4.14 or 4.15 or beyond?

Comment

Hopefully there will be a 4.13-amd-staging soon
      Right now I can either have VR working (Mesa needs the amdgpu module in 4.13rc1+ for that), or have working sound (via 4.11 staging), and no VR.

Comment

M-Bab Just wanted to say Thank You again. The 4-11 staging was a fun ride. The only issues I had from 4.11-10 to 4.11-12 were coming out of S3. I didn't bother reporting since looking through the commits at agd5f's site I could see possible fixes were already coming down the line, 1st one landed 7/20 in Ubuntu's drm-next. With yesterdays drm-next and todays drm-tip 4.13.0-994-generic my Crosshair V Formula-Z /BIOS 2201 is probably as close to golden status as it will get.
        Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety,deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
        Ben Franklin 1755

Comment

DarkFoss You're welcome. I personally learned way more after publishing the kernel than before when I was only building the stuff for myself. I now added 4.12 but didn't dare to publish drm-next yet: It is based on a 4.13 release candidate and I assume things won't get more stable if I combine the bleeding edge AMD code with an unreleased kernel ;-)

Comment

Working...
          X