Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Been Another Exciting Week Of RADV Development (Radeon Vulkan)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by devius View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen you post a message that wasn't immediately followed by another message complaining about the last message being unapproved. Well, since the forum facelift that is. These forums could use a rule like "people with over 1000 posts don't need to go to the moderation queue".
    Well, it's certainly happening now... I responded to Ancurio and the post was unapproved. Bleah.

Maybe I'll try something new... before responding to someone I'll make a brief post complaining about being moderated, and hopefully *that* one will get blocked rather than my real response
    Test signature

Comment

Originally posted by dungeon View Post
      Nope, it says there 'Stack Diagram:Pro' that does not mean all-open+closed or LEGO
      This is not about the entireties ("pro upon all-open") but about "single closed components on top of *upstream* foss parts".

Comment

Originally posted by juno View Post
        This is not about the entireties ("pro upon all-open") but about "single closed components on top of *upstream* foss parts".
        Let me tweak that a bit. This is about single closed components from the pro stack on top of upstream foss parts.
        Test signature

Comment

Unapproved again. This is getting silly.
          Test signature

Comment

Originally posted by juno View Post
            Which at the time waited yet to be upstreamed (no one sure how much yet wil be...) but sure in a as much as possibile way

So you had there 2 amdgpu driver models and "Stack Diagram: All Open" and on the next slide "Stack Diagram:Pro" for you to see how those (will) quite possible look like or differ, etc... but I don't see anywhere third slide on what you talk about "Stack Diagram:LEGO"

There is simply no slide which shows that all-open upstream opensource components use any kind of and even closed source UMDs...

Comment

Unapproved here to... bullshit

Comment

Maybe "Unapproved" is keyword to be approved

Comment

You can probably post under a second account as a workaround...

Comment

No worries, it get posted after some time just have unpredictible delay time

Comment

So we have:

1. Model A
                      2. Model B

Any further questions about model Z?

Comment

Working...
                      X