X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackout23
    replied
    Originally posted by Ananace View Post
    Had to register to post here, since I was the one that uploaded that entry.

It's not a compromised database, that entry is uploaded directly - unaltered - from the utility that they had for uploading them.

Notice that my GTX 570 reports not a single image format supported, all the Vulkan applications also fail to initialize the display. Most likely Nvidia didn't make a whitelist for enabling the Vulkan system.
    It's definitely reads some info from the driver that is either left over, because they decided to remove Fermi support, or not yet complete. Let's hope for the later. Your deviceid that it reads is 4225 for the GTX 570. I have a GTX 580 and it returns deviceid 4224.

Leave a comment:

• Ananace
    replied
    Had to register to post here, since I was the one that uploaded that entry.

It's not a compromised database, that entry is uploaded directly - unaltered - from the utility that they had for uploading them.

Notice that my GTX 570 reports not a single image format supported, all the Vulkan applications also fail to initialize the display. Most likely Nvidia didn't make a whitelist for enabling the Vulkan system.

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by blackout23 View Post
    These reports are fake.

However he says "Es gibt momentan definitiv (noch) keinen Support von Vulkan auf Fermi."
    He talked to NVIDIA and they confirmed there is no support for Fermi (yet).
    Good to know, thanks. Didn't know the Vulkan HW DB would be so soon compromised.

Leave a comment:

• blackout23
    replied
    These reports are fake.

However he says "Es gibt momentan definitiv (noch) keinen Support von Vulkan auf Fermi."
    He talked to NVIDIA and they confirmed there is no support for Fermi (yet).

Leave a comment:

• There Is At Least Partial Vulkan Support With NVIDIA's Fermi GPUs

Phoronix: There Is At Least Partial Vulkan Support With NVIDIA's Fermi GPUs

NVIDIA's GeForce 400/500 "Fermi" graphics cards are at least partially supported by their launch-day Vulkan driver...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X