Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shmerl View Post

Navi 10 is supported in aco just fine.
    Scrolling through the comment in @pal666 link Navi 10 gets the LLVM backup, not the aco module. Or the comments are old and its not up to date.

Comment

Well the date the comments are written is on every comment, so the older it is the more likely it's out of date.
      The issue itself is updated when they need it.

As for Navi support, it has its own issue:
      This issue is for tracking ACO's progress on Navi. What works, what doesn't All shader stages should work. Every Vulkan game should work. If you find issues, please file a bug in the upstream Mesa ...

And as we can see there, aco fully supports Navi, except for some NGG stuff

Comment

Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by Shevchen View Post
          Navi10 still isn't supported, but I guess its high on the priority list.
          ACO supports Navi 10 and Navi 14 both. Source: I added the support last autumn.

The only missing major feature is NGG GS.

Comment

Yeah, I was confused with the dates of the comments - glad to hear its coming all together.

Comment

Originally posted by Shevchen View Post

Navi10 still isn't supported, but I guess its high on the priority list.
              Im running aco on my navi10 since month and gaming was almost always faster with aco as with llvm.

Comment

Working...
              X