Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The State Of Qt Quick Vulkan Support With Qt 5.14

Phoronix: The State Of Qt Quick Vulkan Support With Qt 5.14

Of the exciting changes so far for Qt 5.14, one of the big ticket items on the path to Qt 6 is the experimental implementation of Qt's new graphics API independent scenegraph renderer. Rather than being limited to OpenGL, Qt 5.14+ can target Vulkan, Direct3D 11, and even Apple's Metal API for rendering...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Do both Qt Quick Controls 1 and 2 support GPU acceleration?

Comment

Originally posted by zerathomaz37
      Sorry, I didn't understand this article named 'The State Of Qt Quick Vulkan Support With Qt 5.14'. Stuart H Kaplan M D sculptra I have no much technical knowledge and I found your article very difficult for me to understand. Could you please convey the same in an understandable way.
      Michael Seriously. If you do not feel like clearing up the moderation queue, then simply do not do it! If you decide to give up on reading every post and just hit the Approve button the whole time, then spam like this will hit the forum.
      I read every post in the queue carefully before approving it, and not just hit the button.

This comment is clearly spam because it is unconstructive, with a text that looks so much like a placeholder as an excuse to insert a random link (CLEARLY SPAM) in the post.

Comment

Working...
      X