Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DXVK 1.0.2 Rolls Out With A Few Fixes

Phoronix: DXVK 1.0.2 Rolls Out With A Few Fixes

Philip Rebohle, the lead developer of DXVK for accelerating Direct3D 10/11 on Linux systems by mapping the API to Vulkan, has released the newest point release for this library used by Steam Play (Proton) / Wine gamers...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I've noticed he is using a different release model now.
    Previously, releases were checkpoints derived directly from the master branch. Now, it looks like master branch is used as devel/integration branch and releases are cherry picked specific commits.
    Presumably because after 1.0 bump, it is considered stable. So he wants to prevent regressions as much as possible. I assume that the current master carries alot of new features and will become 1.1 at some point. Similar to mesa.

Comment

Yeap, it isn't recognizable by current Winetricks.

Comment

Originally posted by xxmitsu View Post
        I've noticed he is using a different release model now.
        Previously, releases were checkpoints derived directly from the master branch. Now, it looks like master branch is used as devel/integration branch and releases are cherry picked specific commits.
        Presumably because after 1.0 bump, it is considered stable. So he wants to prevent regressions as much as possible. I assume that the current master carries alot of new features and will become 1.1 at some point. Similar to mesa.
        Yes, the 1.0.x branch is here on github: https://github.com/doitsujin/dxvk/tree/release-1.0

Comment

Working...
        X