No announcement yet.

Vulkan Adopts A Code Of Conduct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now seriously, what's this? SJWs and their moronic "theories" have always been the world's laughing stock, yet now they suddenly contaminate one open source project after another. WTF is happening? How is it possible that what was, and should have remained, a world of technologists capable of reasoning based on hard facts and objective merit, has suddenly turned into an Outreachy morass where dumb children try to bully everyone to accept that their precious feewings are equally important to facts and objective merit, and their garbage soft subject degrees of equal value to hard science or engineering?

Comment

Originally posted by valici View Post

You know that you just broke the Coc by mocking a religion .
      And you just needed 2 post to do it! Great job by making a case why Coc is such a joke. If this forum had it, you would ve been banned.
      No, because nobody cares. The TAB isn't brain damaged.

Comment

The issue is that now we have time that unfortunately common sense is in retreat. Everyone is searching for "hidden meaning" - I mean something offence, exclusive, etc.

Another issue that every statement could be interpreted as offensive for something/someone - it is matter of time to find some human being that will be angry. Bad place of comma, quotation marks, not proper word order (woman before man or opposite). Sarcasm or irony - by definition will always offend something/someone...

PS. Very sorry for every animal, plant, aliens, etc. I know that "human being" is exclusive statement for them. At least maybe I did not offended any human gender... Probably I need step down from commenting for some time and think about my behaviour...

Comment

Do you deny this happened? Not in linux kernel but other foss communities.
          Link. Not to random issues where a butthurt person is flaming a random maintainer, a case where it actually caused someone to be banned or to step down. Not a random maintainer protesting against a CoC that hasn't remotely affected him, either.

Comment

At the last "Girls who Code" meeting, the biggest complaint was boorish behavior. They didn't say who or what sex, they just said "boorish behavior".

Comment

You know that you just broke the Coc by mocking a religion .
              And you just needed 2 post to do it! Great job by making a case why Coc is such a joke. If this forum had it, you would ve been banned.
              If you really don't understand how a joke like that differs from actually mocking a religion, then you're part of the problem that the open source communities are trying to solve by introducing the CoCs in the first place.

Comment

[QUOTE=AsuMagic;n1049555]

No, because nobody cares. The TAB isn't brain damaged.[/QUOTES]

Who are you to say who cares? Would you have said the same thing just with Allah or Mohammed? I don t thing so. Are saying they aren't brain dead tot apply the Coc? Then why should it exists, then?

Comment

Originally posted by AsuMagic View Post

Link. Not to random issues where a butthurt person is flaming a random maintainer, a case where it actually caused someone to be banned or to step down. Not a random maintainer protesting against a CoC that hasn't remotely affected him, either.
                  How about this?

https://github.com/opal/opal/issues/941 (I hope I am allowed to post this link here).

Comment

Make the unwritten rules of society written and enforced, and you'll always make the rebel-without-a-cause folks come out from the woodwork and whine. Never fails.

You'd think they'd realize at some point that growing up already would require less work.

As for the Aspies also complaining: You're playing straight into the stereotype and making the rest of our lives harder. Stop it.

Comment

Originally posted by peppercats View Post

that's a bit redundant
                      How are "disability" and "sexual identity" related?

Comment

Working...
                      X