Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uid313 View Post
    I am running the daily build of 18.10.
    Unfortunately Python 3.7 isn't available, its stuck with 3.6.
    Also, I haven't gotten Atom or VS Code to run.
    The snap for Atom does work, in the meantime. I have the new theme (Yaru aka communitheme) installed from the snap, and it is fantastic. That, along with Gnome 3.30, makes the distribution feel very fresh and quick. After the initial churn that tracker likes to do for indexing, memory usage is reasonable too. I'm really enjoying 18.10.

Comment

Originally posted by cynical View Post

The snap for Atom does work, in the meantime. I have the new theme (Yaru aka communitheme) installed from the snap, and it is fantastic. That, along with Gnome 3.30, makes the distribution feel very fresh and quick. After the initial churn that tracker likes to do for indexing, memory usage is reasonable too. I'm really enjoying 18.10.
      I generally enjoy it too. But the authentication prompt got a regression where the password input isn't focused by default, so you have to click it everytime before you type in your password.
      Also Git is old version.

Comment

Originally posted by uid313 View Post
        I generally enjoy it too. But the authentication prompt got a regression where the password input isn't focused by default, so you have to click it everytime before you type in your password.
        Also Git is old version.
        Where? I just tried to install some random snap and the password input was focused. Yeah the old git version is a shame.

Comment

Working...
        X