Wine Lands Support For Vulkan On macOS Via MoltenVK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starshipeleven View Post
    Lol what is worse, easy free widespread cheats that break the multiplayer experience for everyone or complex relatively expensive cheats that will be used by few only due to cost and ease of aquiring them, so will have a lesser overall effect on everyone's overall multiplayer experience?

Still showing your inability to focus on what actually matters the most, and choosing with your emotions again.
    Obviously the complex relatively expensive cheats because the cheater will get money for it. Literally creating a market for such behavior, which is a much worse infraction than some free cheaters who can easily get banned because they're obvious.

You know imagine if the law worked like your dreamland, where the amount of people affected was the goal, not justice (theoretically at least, I know corruption exists). So someone who, say, murders someone else will walk away because he saved 10 people's lives. Statistically he's good right?

There's a reason we rely on justice in laws and not on STATISTICS. Justice has nothing to do with emotion anyway. I am aware these things are not baked into the law, but it's still a sort of morality law (cheating in video games at least).

Comment

Well, too bad, because that's the game designer goal, getting the most people to enjoy the game as possible. If you want to understand the real world you need to know it, you know.
      Nah. Game designer's goal is to milk people for money. Doesn't mean I'm going to go and support them for that, so... don't lie to yourself. Obviously anti-cheat is the easiest/cheapest solution for them, it's also the worst, but they don't give a shit if that means more money to milk out of people in ignorance.

This thread is about replacing those libs with Wine or DXVK though.
      And people getting banned for it, when such cheats could be implemented by any DLL, hence making the ban completely stupid and biased.

Comment

Working...
      X