Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LunarG's Vulkan SDK 1.0.68 Released

Phoronix: LunarG's Vulkan SDK 1.0.68 Released

LunarG today has begun shipping an updated version of their SDK based against the upstream and current Vulkan 1.0.68 specification...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

What I really would like to know is when vulkaninfo would stop crashing with "double free or corruption", "wrong ELF class", "undefined symbol" and crap >_<

Comment

Originally posted by dfx. View Post
      What I really would like to know is when vulkaninfo would stop crashing with "double free or corruption", "wrong ELF class", "undefined symbol" and crap >_<
      /usr/bin/vulkaninfo works fine here with Nvidia proprietary driver, GT 1030.

Comment

I like the new html feature for vulkaninfo

Code:
        vulkaninfo --html

vulkaninfo.html

Comment

CEO of LunarG https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4OgRfHuU8E

Free software akhbar!!

Comment

Originally posted by AdamOne View Post
            CEO of LunarG https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4OgRfHuU8E

Free software akhbar!!
            You are not funny, just racist and childish. GTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by timofonic View Post

You are not funny, just racist and childish. GTFO.
              calling islam a race epic lmao!!!!
              Last edited by AdamOne; 10 February 2018, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamOne View Post

calling islam a race epic lmao!!!!
                To be more specific, it's xenophobia But maybe you would be confused by that word and think I'm talking about aliens (as in living beings from other planets, not in the classic Japanese sense).

How old are you?

Comment

Originally posted by cl333r View Post

/usr/bin/vulkaninfo works fine here with Nvidia proprietary driver, GT 1030.
                  No surprise there. works fine here with Nvidia proprietary driver geforce gtx 660,but no wayland Still waiting for support from Amd for radeon 280x on GNU/Linux, but I have wayland . I guess I'll have to wait Amd is to busy making ethereal mining drivers .

I will have to use radeon with Windows 10 pro. Also Unity3d 2018 is dropping support for monodevelop so with GNU/Linux I have to find another solution for that.

GNU/Linux is at war with Nvidia proprietary driver so maybe just dump Vulkan and just use directx.

Comment

Working...
                  X