Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAPID: Google Has A New Graphics Debugger For Vulkan & OpenGL ES

Phoronix: GAPID: Google Has A New Graphics Debugger For Vulkan & OpenGL ES

GAPID is short for the Graphics API Debugger and is a new open-source project out of Google...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Unfortunately the application itself has to run on Android, but that is meant to change in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by phoronix View Post
      Phoronix: GAPID: Google Has A New Graphics Debugger For Vulkan & OpenGL ES

GAPID is short for the Graphics API Debugger and is a new open-source project out of Google...

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...GAPID-Debugger
      I know -- I mean I just know -- this thing started life as Vulkan API Debugger

Comment

Originally posted by pipe13 View Post
        I know -- I mean I just know -- this thing started life as Vulkan API Debugger
        Yeah, because GLES drivers for android are great, stable and reliable. The main saving grace of Android devices is that the 3D accelerator is separate from the 2D and display controller (and is handled by different drivers), so even if it crashes hard at most it takes down the 3D app.

Comment

Working...
        X