Mesa 13.0.2 Released, Includes Many Intel/RADV Vulkan Driver Fixes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I meant of this your comment:

The output includes screen tearing and overlaying views. Mouse over the areas and the view redraws to what it should be, then move out and the state is not stored consistently with a different view redrawn.
    So you probably see this bug:

Comment

Originally posted by dungeon View Post
      I meant of this your comment:

So you probably see this bug:

https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=97059
      Thanks. I'll test it.

Comment

Any chance for Fedora 25 to be updated to mesa 13 any time soon?

Comment

Originally posted by kmare View Post
          Any chance for Fedora 25 to be updated to mesa 13 any time soon?
          There's been some talk today. Hard to say to be honest. Pocl seems to be a known blocker for llvm 3.9. Once everything is functional in rawhide, mesa 13.0 and llvm 3.9 will likely be back ported, but no hard commitments on llvm 3.9.

Comment

Turns out that LLVM-3.9 was missing the references to polaris10 and polaris11. Tom is back porting a patch for this in a new rolled version of 3.9.x from the 4.0 stack. In short, OpenCL will then work. Reference after filing a bug with Debian and some smart personnel tracked it down.

Odd they missed their own product support, but glad it's being fixed.

Debian Bug#846162

Comment

Originally posted by Marc Driftmeyer View Post
              Turns out that LLVM-3.9 was missing the references to polaris10 and polaris11. Tom is back porting a patch for this in a new rolled version of 3.9.x from the 4.0 stack. In short, OpenCL will then work. Reference after filing a bug with Debian and some smart personnel tracked it down.

Odd they missed their own product support, but glad it's being fixed.

Debian Bug#846162
              Glad to hear that this has finally been addressed. I don't often use blender, but I do use mesa/libclc/llvm-svn for basic OpenCL stuff (and I'm hoping to try out darktable in the near future (and hack libclc until I get it to work w/ darktable if I have time). That being said, I'm still running on a 7850 (GCN1.0), so there was no chance of me ever stumbling upon the polaris issue until I rebuild my home system this winter after the Zen chips are released (and either a new polaris or vega card are purchased).

Comment

Working...
              X