Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khronos, Mesa, Standards & Conformance / Certification: Open Source, Open Standards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by karolherbst View Post

*developer. it is one,​​ and this helps how? Not a tiny bit. Even if red hat had accrss to it, no other dev would be allowed to use it.

And that means nouveau isnt covered.
    Don't I know it. I'd love to have access to the OpenCL CTS for 1.1/1.2, but my actual employer has nothing to do with my OpenCL/libclc contributions. I just do it in my free time because I'm interested in it.

Comment

*developer. it is one,
      i know two and more could be added if needed
      Even if red hat had accrss to it
      what does it mean? redhat does have access to it
      no other dev would be allowed to use it.
      so what? and not no other, there are several other companies working on mesa with access to cts
      And that means nouveau isnt covered.
      it means nothing like that. you don't need everyone to run test suite to pass it, even if everyone wanted to do it, which is unlikely, considering amount of real work to do on nouveau

Comment

Originally posted by pal666 View Post
        i know two and more could be added if needed
        stop trolling. There is one, period. There won't be more, period.

what does it mean? redhat does have access to it
        wrong, some devs at red hat have, but not red hat itself, so that doesn't really count. Also every distribution would need access to it.

so what? and not no other, there are several other companies working on mesa with access to cts
        it means nothing like that. you don't need everyone to run test suite to pass it, even if everyone wanted to do it, which is unlikely, considering amount of real work to do on nouveau
        are you a lawyer and actually know this? no, so as long as you never read the actual documents, don't share your half knowledge

Comment

stop trolling. There is one, period. There won't be more, period.
          stop making fool of yourself in public
          one https://cgit.freedesktop.org/mesa/me...b6e0a7d3179263
          two https://cgit.freedesktop.org/mesa/me...b8e81546427102
          wrong, some devs at red hat have, but not red hat itself, so that doesn't really count.
          same suggestion
          Also every distribution would need access to it.
          no, it would not. btw, what is stopping that every distro from employing some mesa devs now?
          are you a lawyer and actually know this? no, so as long as you never read the actual documents, don't share your half knowledge
          we are both non-lawyers, but at least i am aware of reality for example

Comment

Working...
          X