Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Mesa Fix Lands To Take Care Of The R9 290 Issue, Intel/Radeon Performance Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am in that bug too, cheers

Comment

It is not actually a bug, just default does not work fine for everybody

Comment

And now when we know this, funny thing is we can now go and benchmark default Blender on everybody

Comment

One will be slower, one faster, other corrupted and so on

Comment

Originally posted by smitty3268 View Post

They've basically said they won't port back llvm 3.9 patches to 12.0, so you either have to go with mesa git or find an older version of llvm 3.9 that worked when 12.0 was released.
            Or maybe not, now that Ubuntu has said they want to ship that combo in 16.10. Guess we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by dungeon View Post
              One will be slower, one faster, other corrupted and so on
              So now, even thogh we can all clearly read that was a bug in blender, you can still blame where it doesn't belong... interesting.

Comment

Or maybe not, now that Ubuntu has said they want to ship that combo in 16.10. Guess we'll see.
                It is not a Blender bug, it is driver bug - so ignorance is futile As corruption happens only with DRI3, not with DRI2... so why you think that is a blender bug

I understand Michel because he want to push DRI3, but i don't understand you

Comment

Here you can see it how it goes, there is a change for debian experimental and llvm 3.9 too... so that comming, maybe not for both but possibility is there

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-xorg/lib/mesa.git

Comment

Wrong quote before, should be

Originally posted by duby229 View Post

So now, even thogh we can all clearly read that was a bug in blender, you can still blame where it doesn't belong... interesting.
                    It is not a Blender bug, it is driver bug - so ignorance is futile As corruption happens only with DRI3, not with DRI2... so why you think that is a blender bug

I understand Michel because he want to push DRI3, but i don't understand you

Comment

Working...
                    X