Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Mesa Fix Lands To Take Care Of The R9 290 Issue, Intel/Radeon Performance Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know what you are talking about, i am bisecting things here

Comment

And yeah, if no one is interested then just for me as i wanna know what fixed it

Comment

OK, i found what fixed it

And that is end of our communication... going back to Catalyst

Comment

Originally posted by dungeon View Post
          OK, i found what fixed it

And that is end of our communication... going back to Catalyst
          buh-bye then!!! Good riddance!!

Comment

Originally posted by duby229 View Post
            buh-bye then!!! Good riddance!!
            Stable TF2 what can i say

Comment

Steam is blob, game is blob, driver is blob - those seems good friends

For opensource if you can tell where is a lockup bug i am ready to test that, but first please at least try to test your patches

Comment

And yeah to not forgot, that new beta flash for FF break in fullscreen on YT with DRI3, but works in DRI2... not sure i that is also regression or never worked.

Comment

And yeah to not forgot, that new beta flash for FF break in fullscreen on YT with DRI3, but works in DRI2... not sure i that is also regression or never worked.
                  Stick to the out of box configuration. The only thing you are doing right now is intentionally breaking it so -that- you can bitch about it. Just stop it. Use the oob configuration instead.

Comment

It is impossible to use oob configurantion... for example Blender also has corruption by default with DRI3 So user need to go in option and to enable triple buffer to fix it.

So there you like the fix, but here i am doing something non oob and that is wierd, cmmon

Comment

It is impossible to use oob configurantion... for example Blender also has corruption by default with DRI3 So user need to go in option and to enable triple buffer to fix it.
                      It's a 'well' known Blender bug.

Comment 8 from Michel Dänzer:

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                      X