NVIDIA Posts Patches For Mesa, But Just For Wiring Up An EGL Extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sethox View Post
    I ask you this, why does trolls offend you?
    Opinions and arguments are going to be biased, but I will always think that we will be civil about it (and go back to the facts and prove that the argument anyone does is true).
    Trolls just feeds on attention and as everyone knows time is money (you only have so much time and energy to argue about one thing).

This is just stupid, voting systems can be abused in the most in the most common way, groups of idiots band up and "silence" the post/forum. Let's just all agree that we are mature and civil about everything that is happening in the forums.
    Compared to "mass forums", Phoronix is not that full of trolls (and we do know them) so I think a downvote should at least be tried.

Comment

I'm a red-team fanboy, and even I thnk that this is good news.
      Last edited by jaxxed; 08 July 2016, 07:46 AM. Reason: english much

Comment

Originally posted by Passso View Post
        Compared to "mass forums", Phoronix is not that full of trolls (and we do know them) so I think a downvote should at least be tried.
        Yeah, I've seen some pretty fucking hot flamewars in some other places, here we have some guys posting one-liners and that's it for most of the times.

Even for Systemd or PulseAudio or whatever other "controversial" argument any flamewar dies down quickly.

I think it's because debianxfce scares off most trolls with his skill.

Comment

A few of these patches seemed a bit sloppy to me. C++ style comments in C files, changing code style in patch n for code that was just added in patch (n-1); also not sure how the band-aid approach for reporting the correct EGL function on error is going to be received.

Comment

Originally posted by Passso View Post

Mostly because we don't have any HOSTFILE problem yet here around

(Ob /. Troll ref)

Comment

Working...
            X