Mesa 12.0 Still Hasn't Been Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by schmidtbag View Post
    Why, for any reason, would I know that a prebuilt mesa-git repo exists for my distro?
    i see, you are so unique that nobody else can be in need of same package

Comment

Originally posted by pal666 View Post
      i see, you are so unique that nobody else can be in need of same package
      If you're going to continue to be an asshole, you might want to read properly. I said "why would I know", not "why would I want/need". Obviously, I have a want or a need for it, or else you wouldn't have said anything in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by schmidtbag View Post
        If you're going to continue to be an asshole, you might want to read properly. I said "why would I know", not "why would I want/need". Obviously, I have a want or a need for it, or else you wouldn't have said anything in the first place.
        you need to properly comprehend what you have read. to dismiss slightest possibility of existence of package already made by someone else you have to imagine yourself very special

Comment

Originally posted by alex79 View Post
          I was going to ask how do I use those repos and install it on Antergos but I'm afraid now
          now you got a chance to discover google

Comment

Originally posted by pal666 View Post
            you need to properly comprehend what you have read. to dismiss slightest possibility of existence of package already made by someone else you have to imagine yourself very special
            What is there to comprehend? Anything is within the realm of possibility, but most things, such as this repo, is not within the realm of probability. Do you know what probability is? This is why I stated that example of the 1st grader being exposed to exponents. Yes, it's possible for one to know what they are, but highly unlikely.

So if you're as brilliant as you think you are, explain to me - why would I know to look for a repository for pre-built mesa-git? Remember, this is Arch we're talking about here, where the AUR by itself is a good enough resource to not need any repos whatsoever, and, where anything that ends in "-git" almost always involves source code. Remember, I don't feel like compiling anything, because mesa-git (from the AUR) has a lot of dependencies I don't care about. So googling "arch linux repo for mesa-git" is not within my interest. So, how about you stop being presumptuous and take your ego elsewhere?

Regardless, your comments bear no weight whatsoever. You contributed absolutely nothing. Someone else already pointed out the same thing as you before you, and wasn't an asshat about it. Grow up - this isn't the first time I've seen you be needlessly antagonistic on these forums.

Comment

Working...
            X