Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesa 10.5.2 Packs In A Handful Of Fixes

Phoronix: Mesa 10.5.2 Packs In A Handful Of Fixes

Emil Velikov has pushed out a weekend update for stable Mesa users...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Is it possible to see any benchamark of open and proprietary dirvers on several different vga cards?

Comment

I want to make donations to some of the Mesa developers, any donation pages to any of the developers working on Mesa that I can take a look at?

Comment

Originally posted by My8th View Post
        I want to make donations to some of the Mesa developers, any donation pages to any of the developers working on Mesa that I can take a look at?
        Mesa devs are for the most part full paid devs from Intel, AMD and other big corporations, so I'd rather donate money to projects that are not already sponsored by industry.

Comment

Do Linux distributions such as Debian or Ubuntu actually up those stable Mesa point releases for their stable branches?

Comment

Originally posted by My8th View Post

here:

Comment

Originally posted by hagda View Post
              Do Linux distributions such as Debian or Ubuntu actually up those stable Mesa point releases for their stable branches?
              ah sorry, the link above is not active any more. but here is a discussion with other places you can throw money at mesa.

Comment

Hope this fixes e19 for me.

Comment

Originally posted by 89c51 View Post
                  Hope this fixes e19 for me.
                  Nope. It doesn't. Thank you amd people.

Comment

With this release one can build mesa without the need of python and mako.
                    As Gentoo just found out, that is just plain wrong. They should try again for 10.5.3 https://bugs.gentoo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=545058

Comment

Working...
                    X