No announcement yet.

Oibaf's Mesa 10.0 Comes To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see the source but not the packages...
    ## VGA ##
    AMD: X1950XTX, HD3870, HD5870
    Intel: GMA45, HD3000 (Core i5 2500K)

Comment

Launchpad support daily builds from launchpad bzr to apt repo. So point me which bzr source repository to use, where is (bzr) repository for debian/* files. And then I can configure daily builds from source bzr to some PPA apt repository.

Comment

Originally posted by pali View Post
        Launchpad support daily builds from launchpad bzr to apt repo. So point me which bzr source repository to use, where is (bzr) repository for debian/* files. And then I can configure daily builds from source bzr to some PPA apt repository.
        What do you mean, which bzr repository are you referring to?

Comment

Comment

So what do you still need?

Comment

1. from which bzr repository you want daily builds (there are more)
              2. bzr reposistory with debian/* files (does not have to be in same bzr repo, can be in separate)

Comment

Originally posted by pali View Post
                1. from which bzr repository you want daily builds (there are more)
                I suppose the llvm-trunk
                2. bzr reposistory with debian/* files (does not have to be in same bzr repo, can be in separate)
                The one used by LLVM repo is reported here: http://llvm.org/apt/

Anyway final llvm 3.4 should be released in a month or two, so I would prefer to wait for it if this ends up too complex and if it will require some time on my side.

Comment

It is not complex, it is easy. I just need to know from where pull sources and from where download debian/* files. And now you wrote it. Both must be in bzr repo, so I will create bzr repo with debian/* files from http://llvm.org/apt/.

Btw, why are you not using launchpad recipes for building? Launchpad can push dsc package from bzr branch, no need for manual uploads...

Comment

Working...
                  X