I do not understand the purpose of /usr/local/lib64 and why it interfered, but it seems to work now:
glxinfo | grep Open ATTENTION: default value of option force_s3tc_enable overridden by environment. OpenGL vendor string: X.Org OpenGL renderer string: Gallium 0.4 on AMD TAHITI OpenGL version string: 3.0 Mesa 10.0.0-devel OpenGL shading language version string: 1.30 OpenGL context flags: (none) OpenGL extensions:
cat /var/log/Xorg.0.log | grep -e glamor -e GLAMOR [ 1457.633] (II) LoadModule: "glamoregl" [ 1457.633] (II) Loading /usr/lib64/xorg/modules/libglamoregl.so [ 1457.634] (II) Module glamoregl: vendor="X.Org Foundation" [ 1457.641] (II) Loading sub module "glamoregl" [ 1457.641] (II) LoadModule: "glamoregl" [ 1457.641] (II) Loading /usr/lib64/xorg/modules/libglamoregl.so [ 1457.641] (II) Module glamoregl: vendor="X.Org Foundation" [ 1457.641] (II) glamor: OpenGL accelerated X.org driver based. [ 1457.672] (II) glamor: EGL version 1.4 (DRI2): [ 1457.683] (II) RADEON(0): glamor detected, initialising EGL layer. [ 1457.952] (II) RADEON(0): Use GLAMOR acceleration. [ 1457.952] (II) RADEON(0): Set up textured video (glamor) [ 1457.952] (II) RADEON(0): [XvMC] Associated with GLAMOR Textured Video.
- left 4 dead 2 now works perfect even with 8xMSAA
- serious sam 3 still crashes after it showed the croteam-logo
- x?-albeon prelude crashes after the intro movie
- kwin crashes when selecting openGL 3.1 as expected as only 3.0 is reached for now
- xv with mplayer works fluently, but with color-displacement in many video files (not all) I did not recocnized a pattern of used codec, decoder, resolution, container...
should I test something else for anyone?