Updated and Optimized Ubuntu Free Graphics Drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by marcin19883 View Post
    Does anyone can tell me when I will finally be enabled DPM radeon RS780 chipset? hd3200

Thanks in advance for the information.
    Won't it be enabled by default in 3.13 kernel? You can enabled it now with GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT="quiet radeon.dpm=1" in " /etc/default/grub". Just remember to run "sudo update-grub" when you're done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dukenukemx View Post
      Won't it be enabled by default in 3.13 kernel? You can enabled it now with GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT="quiet radeon.dpm=1" in " /etc/default/grub". Just remember to run "sudo update-grub" when you're done.
      Temperatures average in the rest back to 52 degrees. Catalyst legacy at rest was up to 40 degrees Celsius

Comment

• Hmm, was just trying to install Steam, and got

libgl1-mesa-dri:i386 : Depends: libllvm3.4:i386 but it is not going to be installed

Comment

• Originally posted by Espionage724 View Post
          Hmm, was just trying to install Steam, and got

Please report this build issue to ubuntu so that it can properly build in the PPA:

Comment

I am getting the same error when I try to update my system. I have intel sandy bridge graphics.

Comment

I am gettings the same error when I do aptitude full-upgrade. If I only type upgrade I get the message : "The following packages are RECOMMENDED but will NOT be installed:
              libsdl-ttf2.0-0".

Comment

I am gettings the same error when I do aptitude full-upgrade. If I only type upgrade I get the message : "The following packages are RECOMMENDED but will NOT be installed:
                libsdl-ttf2.0-0".

Comment

• when i try to apt-get upgrade i get that libllvm3.4:i386 is hold back.
                  i already have that one installed but since yeasterday it can't upgrade anymore due to broken dependencies.

Comment

• Originally posted by a user View Post
                    when i try to apt-get upgrade i get that libllvm3.4:i386 is hold back.
                    i already have that one installed but since yeasterday it can't upgrade anymore due to broken dependencies.
                    First sorry to all for double posting. Wasn't aware that first posts need to be approved.

Regarding the issue, purging the oibaf repo, and adding it again solved the dependency issue for me. It happend before also, and removing/adding again usually works.

Comment

• in my case it got solved on its own with one of the many recent updates.

Comment

Working...
                      X