Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updated and Optimized Ubuntu Free Graphics Drivers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Dan555a View Post
    I see the brightness of the gears constantly alternating between dark and bright
    It was already asked and replied, see older post in this thread.

    Comment


    • Please don't reply to spambots, unlike trolls, they don't need our feeding

      Comment


      • Originally posted by curaga View Post
        Please don't reply to spambots, unlike trolls, they don't need our feeding
        Oh well, Firefox hides the broken image links, for some reason they are only visible when searching user posts, and I wasn't smart enough to notice him

        Comment


        • Originally posted by oibaf View Post
          They are not intended to be used on 12.10. I'd hope to provide packages for 12.10 also when and if I'll find the time.
          I'd love to be able to test it in 12.10 as well. Hope you find the time to port it some time

          Comment


          • Originally posted by carestad View Post
            I'd love to be able to test it in 12.10 as well. Hope you find the time to port it some time
            I have a test build of mesa for 12.10 here:
            https://launchpad.net/~oibaf/+archive/test/

            Untested (I am still on 12.04). Please test, if confirmed working I'll move it to main PPA.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by oibaf View Post
              I have a test build of mesa for 12.10 here:
              https://launchpad.net/~oibaf/+archive/test/

              Untested (I am still on 12.04). Please test, if confirmed working I'll move it to main PPA.
              I get a lot of these messages in my ~/.xsession-errors:

              Code:
              Mesa: User error: GL_INVALID_OPERATION in glDrawBuffer(buffer=0x405)
              Like 5 per second.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by oibaf View Post
                I have a test build of mesa for 12.10 here:
                https://launchpad.net/~oibaf/+archive/test/

                Untested (I am still on 12.04). Please test, if confirmed working I'll move it to main PPA.
                I get a lot of these errors in my ~/.xsession-errors file:

                Code:
                Mesa: User error: GL_INVALID_OPERATION in glReadBuffer(buffer=0x405)
                Mesa: User error: GL_INVALID_OPERATION in glDrawBuffer(buffer=0x405)
                Like 5 of those per second..

                Comment


                • Originally posted by carestad View Post
                  I get a lot of these errors in my ~/.xsession-errors file:

                  Code:
                  Mesa: User error: GL_INVALID_OPERATION in glReadBuffer(buffer=0x405)
                  Mesa: User error: GL_INVALID_OPERATION in glDrawBuffer(buffer=0x405)
                  Like 5 of those per second..
                  This is probably some application not properly using OpenGL.

                  Comment


                  • mesa 12.10 packages are now in the main PPA.

                    Comment


                    • Hi Guys.
                      When I run glxgears in 12.04 I get...
                      EE r600_asm.c:122 r600_bytecode_get_num_operands - Need instruction operand number for 0xc.
                      EE r600_asm.c:122 r600_bytecode_get_num_operands - Need instruction operand number for 0x28.

                      Do you need more info?
                      Cheers.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X