Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updated and Optimized Ubuntu Free Graphics Drivers

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by necro-lover View Post
    I take some pictures with my camera and started the game in the console for the error messages:

    "fixme:d3d:state_zfunc d3dcmp_notequal and d3dcmp_equal do not work correctly yet"
    "EE r600_shader.c:5092 TGSI:endif - if/endif unbalanced in shader"
    "Warning: R600 LLVM backend does not support indirect adressing. Falling back to TGSI backend "
    "Fixme:d3d:resource_check_usage Unhandled usage flags 0x8"
    With here I don't mean this forum, but the link under it :
    https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=55217

    Comment


    • Originally posted by oibaf View Post
      With here I don't mean this forum, but the link under it :
      https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=55217
      its only because I?m tired in join yet another forum/bug-report platform.

      Comment


      • I see the brightness of the gears constantly alternating between dark and bright
        Last edited by Jam66es; 09-26-2012, 07:53 AM.

        Comment


        • I prefer to compile a snapshot on my own

          Comment


          • Ubuntu 12.10

            Anyone got to install those drivers successfully on Ubuntu 12.10?
            I would appreciate if anyone could inform if any change is need to be added or removed into the installation instructions at the OP.
            Thanks!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by erickwill View Post
              Anyone got to install those drivers successfully on Ubuntu 12.10?
              I would appreciate if anyone could inform if any change is need to be added or removed into the installation instructions at the OP.
              Thanks!
              They are not intended to be used on 12.10. I'd hope to provide packages for 12.10 also when and if I'll find the time.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by oibaf View Post
                They are not intended to be used on 12.10. I'd hope to provide packages for 12.10 also when and if I'll find the time.
                It would be awesome! Appreciate your work and efforts!

                Thanks!

                Comment


                • Thanks for your efforts oibaf.

                  Comment


                  • I also want to thank you Couldn't use 12.04 because a bug somehwere in the radeon stack kept locking my PC up randomly[1]. Using your updated packages gave me a stable system

                    [1]: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+s...ux/+bug/986524

                    Comment


                    • I switched from a hd4770 to a hd3850 and now my KDE turn into black screen with a running mouse (strg+alt+f1 console also works).

                      only the KDE-save-mode runs.. maybe the desktop 3D kwin are broken for hd3850 ? and with a hd4770 it works..

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X