Mesa 7.9 Has Now Been Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kraftman View Post
    Does it mean Gallium is default for r300 with mesa 7.9?
    The video shows the nouveau gallium driver for nVidia cards...

Comment

Originally posted by kraftman View Post
      Does it mean Gallium is default for r300 with mesa 7.9?
      It is. Technically, if you don't specify the driver to install it builds and installs both of them. The r300g driver is installed second, though, which overwrites the classic driver so it's the one that sticks.

Comment

Originally posted by TemplarGR View Post
        Originally posted by V!NCENT View Post
        Does that upset Templar?
        #$&*&*(&%$(%)*&&%*(
        Mission accomplished

Comment

Vincent, you are the most ignorant person writing here. Tell me again, why aren't you using Windows? I will not bother explaining anything to you, now or in the future, you are obviously a kid.

I will say it again, 6 months is A LOT OF TIME. Make releases more frequently.
          Well since ubuntu and fedora are on 6 month release cycles, why the HELL would mesa release more frequently?

Comment

Hey TemplarGR,
            I already know more than you, so I any explenating from you. Furthermore since I already know than you as a kid then that means that I'm so much more awesome than you already and especialy when I get to become your age. Judging by your whisdom you must have 80 of experience, which means that given you are 80yo; you are literaly retarted

Oh and one more thing; given that you are acting a child at your age means you suffering from demencia. I'm not making this up to simply troll your sorry ass, because you literaly did 3+ posts in a row, meaning that even your short term memmory is already affected by your decease.

Not all of this post should bother you for longer then 10 seconds lenght of time, because you'd be forgetting this enragement very shortly ^^,

Have a nice retarded life, not that there are a lot of remaining years on your behalve, but oh well.
            Bye Bye

Comment

Originally posted by Ranguvar View Post
              This was going to be an edit, but there's a 1min. time limit it seems. Was also going to remove that image, it's a tad big, ah well.

Just search through his posts. He's only here to try and create flame wars by insulting everyone he doesn't like (e.g. "I use a real distro" (which makes me ashamed to use and be a TU of the same distro), "you KDE fanbois", "Some people here are shortsighted and stupid", "you are the most ignorant person writing here", "Do you have a problem understanding simple statements", "you are full of BS", "if they had taste, they wouldn't use KDE anyway", "It doesn't matter what the codename will be, it will still suck. People at Fedora spend more time figuring out a name than polishing their distro.", just a few of the lovely comments I found when running a search on him).
              So, yeah. He's here to bash KDE, Fedora, distros other than his own, and such. Frankly this sort of extremely disrespectful behavior towards other forum members really annoys me, which is why I'm posting this.

Anyways, on behalf of Arch (which he claims to use) -- this guy is not representative of us or our forum, please ignore.
              Just go back to your hole man... I am not kid, and my knowledge of software is way beyond yours... I am flattered you took the interest to search for my posts, but just look after you own business now...

Comment

Originally posted by V!NCENT View Post
                Hey TemplarGR,
                I already know more than you, so I any explenating from you. Furthermore since I already know than you as a kid then that means that I'm so much more awesome than you already and especialy when I get to become your age. Judging by your whisdom you must have 80 of experience, which means that given you are 80yo; you are literaly retarted

Oh and one more thing; given that you are acting a child at your age means you suffering from demencia. I'm not making this up to simply troll your sorry ass, because you literaly did 3+ posts in a row, meaning that even your short term memmory is already affected by your decease.

Not all of this post should bother you for longer then 10 seconds lenght of time, because you'd be forgetting this enragement very shortly ^^,

Have a nice retarded life, not that there are a lot of remaining years on your behalve, but oh well.
                Bye Bye
                You kid, are funny as hell...

In another post today, you said "release early, release often", yet on this about Mesa, you complained about me asking the same...

You just talk too much...

Comment

You kid, are funny as hell...
                  Believe me, pissing you of is much funnier

In another post today, you said "release early, release often", yet on this about Mesa, you complained about me asking the same...
                  Well with your great wisdom and knowledge of software you have heared about versioning control systems, right? There you go. Oh and BTW: 6 months is as early as regular Linux distro's do

You just talk too much...
                  I am earning a shitload of money and still have the time to do whatever the fuck I want. That makes me pretty brilliant, doesn't it?

---

But guys, should we issue a Gordboyv2?

Comment

Just go back to your hole man... I am not kid, and my knowledge of software is way beyond yours... I am flattered you took the interest to search for my posts, but just look after you own business now...
                    You resort to petty insults when anyone expresses a view slightly varying from yours ("KDE fanbois", "you are shortsighted and stupid"), and generally act as I would expect a highschooler to.

If you are indeed not a kid, sorry, but I don't believe you... and while I won't assume I know more than you about software (because I don't know you, this is a practice I recommend you follow), I at least am not a disrespectful, immature fool on public forums.

Comment

Oh seriously? 7.9 now depends on _python_.

Not only is it not checked for on configure, so it only fails in the actual build, it only seems to generate something that can be pre-generated.
                      It's generally good practise to pregen stuff like that for tarball releases, is it not?

Comment

Working...
                      X