No announcement yet.

Intel's GLSL2 Branch Is Merged To Mesa Master

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the reply. I tried that but though it allows me to pass the configure stage, it fails with undefined references at compile time.
    I set something like "TALLOC_CFLAGS='-I/usr/include -l/usr/lib64' TALLOC_LIBS='/usr/lib64/libtalloc.so.2'" before the configure command. I guess I'm not doing this right but couldn't find a proper reference in Google and I'm not a compiler expert at all.

Comment

No, I think that's not quite it. Try using it like TALLOC_CFLAGS="-I/usr/include" TALLOC_LIBS="-L/usr/lib64 -ltalloc" or something along the lines.

Comment

Note that another option is creating /usr/lib64/pkgconfig/talloc.pl with contents
        Code:
        prefix=/usr
        exec_prefix=/usr
        libdir=/usr/lib64
        includedir=/usr/include

Name: talloc 
        Description: A hierarchical pool based memory system with destructors
        Version: 2.0.1
        Libs: -L${libdir} -ltalloc
        Cflags: -I${includedir} 
        URL: http://talloc.samba.org/
        But that requires maintenance, in theory anyway. Your distro should really just setup a working pkg-config setup.

Comment

Code above is from Fedora package. Curse the edit window.

Comment

Thanks, the talloc.pc file worked, though not the trick of passing the ENV variables to configure.
            I'll forward that to the Slack team. They do not give a .pc file yet because talloc is distributed within Samba and obviously used there only. I guess they'll have to adjust.

Comment

Working...
            X