X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mSparks
    replied
    Originally posted by Myownfriend View Post

Ugh god you're a debate lord, too. God you must be so fun to talk to. I'm clearly missing out on this friendship.
    Argumentation Theory is a key principle in M.A.S. platform and architecture development, helps keep out the Karens and other malicious actors. You aren't missing out, you were never allowed in.
    Last edited by mSparks; 18 April 2024, 03:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Myownfriend
    replied
    Originally posted by mSparks View Post

that settles it then.

I uninstalled wayland because I consider it malacious.

You are shocked by this and think that is wrong because ad hominem, ad populum and yelling stupid like a karen.

I am not shocked by your position or argument because that is very typical for a wayland loyalist.

Simples.
    Ugh god you're a debate lord, too. God you must be so fun to talk to. I'm clearly missing out on this friendship.

Leave a comment:

• mSparks
    replied

Except I never took issue with what you run, just the incrediblly dumb claim that Wayland requires you to drop all other forms of security. Even if I did, that wouldn't be the correct use of the term "Karen" lol
    that settles it then.

I uninstalled wayland because I consider it malacious.

You are shocked by this and think that is wrong because ad hominem, ad populum and yelling stupid like a karen.

I am not shocked by your position or argument because that is very typical for a wayland loyalist.

Simples.

Leave a comment:

• Myownfriend
    replied

just not interested in wayland because I uninstalled it. the term seemed appropriate for someone with a problem with that.
    Except I never took issue with what you run, just the incrediblly dumb claim that Wayland requires you to drop all other forms of security. Even if I did, that wouldn't be the correct use of the term "Karen" lol

Leave a comment:

• mSparks
    replied

Damn..and you're one of those people who calls people Karens but doesn't actually know how to use the term lol

Let me guess, right-wing? lol
    just not interested in wayland because I uninstalled it. the term seemed appropriate for someone with a problem with that.

Leave a comment:

• Myownfriend
    replied

that's fine by me karen.
    Damn..and you're one of those people who calls people Karens but doesn't actually know how to use the term lol

Let me guess, right-wing? lol

Leave a comment:

• mSparks
    replied

Politeness is overrated. I'm not gonna be nice to stupid people just because they're confident.
    that's fine by me karen.

Leave a comment:

• Myownfriend
    replied

I am not shocked by the quality of your well reasoned and insightful arguments. They are pretty much par for the course for "wayland loyalists".
    Politeness is overrated. I'm not gonna be nice to stupid people just because they're confident.

Leave a comment:

• mSparks
    replied

I don't care what you run. I'm just shocked by how stupid you are.
    I am not shocked by the quality of your well reasoned and insightful arguments. They are pretty much par for the course for "wayland loyalists".

ad hominems and ad populums are absolutely all I expect, they tell everyone everything about a wayland loyalists belief system that they need to know.
    Last edited by mSparks; 17 April 2024, 07:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Myownfriend
    replied
    Not my problem. Googles X11 version works better anyway. I'd already uninstalled it before I uninstalled wayland.
    I don't care what you run. I'm just shocked by how stupid you are.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X