No announcement yet.

With OpenGL 4.6 Achieved, Zink Working CTS Fixes, Substantial Performance Gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With OpenGL 4.6 Achieved, Zink Working CTS Fixes, Substantial Performance Gains

Phoronix: With OpenGL 4.6 Achieved, Zink Working CTS Fixes, Substantial Performance Gains

Now that Mesa 21.1 has OpenGL 4.6 support for Zink, the attention is turning to fixes for the OpenGL Conformance Test Suite and juicing as much performance as possible out of this OpenGL on Vulkan driver layer within Mesa...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Hope to see OpenGL ES 3.2 support.

Comment

Originally posted by uid313 View Post
      At this rate it should be available within a few days haha

Comment

While the performance is rapidly approving
        Oh wow...I didn't realize the performance was so great it not only developed cognizance, but attained the authority required to be making decisions
        🤯

Comment

Originally posted by uid313 View Post
          I think he read your mind and wrote a blog on it: https://www.supergoodcode.com/notES/

In short, not sometime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by You- View Post

I think he read your mind and wrote a blog on it: https://www.supergoodcode.com/notES/

In short, not sometime soon.
            Right. People don't even need it, they just want to tick the box in mesamatrix.

Comment

Originally posted by lectrode View Post

Oh wow...I didn't realize the performance was so great it not only developed cognizance, but attained the authority required to be making decisions
              🤯
              It approved several merge requests that added some AI/ML/NN code. And ordered some parts on Amazon.......

Comment

Working...
              X