• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tildearrow
    replied
    Originally posted by Haxk20 View Post
    pull instead of lull
    Nooooooooooooo

When I heard the name I thought this was going to be a Vulkan driver for a network adapter...

Leave a comment:

• robclark
    replied
    turnip has not been forgotten but the focus recently has been a lot of (mostly) boring but important stuff on the gallium side (knocking out the remaining deqp fails, some cmdstream restructuring of state emit to properly synchronize hw state updates between draws, getting CI up and running, etc. (And also bring up geom/tess.)

Mostly there has been no point in doing things too soon in turnip and ending up having to port a lot of features or fixes between gallium and vk. But at some point soon I think you'll start seeing faster progress on turnip.

Leave a comment:

• Haxk20
    replied
    after a recent lull in improvements.
    pull instead of lull
    EDIT: Just didnt know lull was a word. Well we learn something everyday.
    Last edited by Haxk20; 28 September 2019, 03:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• phoronix
    started a topic TURNIP Vulkan Driver Is Back To Seeing Activity

TURNIP Vulkan Driver Is Back To Seeing Activity

Phoronix: TURNIP Vulkan Driver Is Back To Seeing Activity

One of the lesser known Vulkan drivers within Mesa is TURNIP but at least this week it's been seeing new activity after a recent lull in improvements...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X