No announcement yet.

Mesa 18.3.2 Released With Many Fixes As Users Encouraged To Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People are not quilty, they just wanna click & tap. Like it or not, but these are Desktop and Phone consumer clauses, for decade(s)+ already

I started with Commodore 64, i286 PC, then Amiga, blah, blah... so to me console and keyboarding is normal, but i can't expect same thing from millenials, no.

So, if you can't click it or tap it - it is nothing It is nothing if you can't tap from Mesa version 18.2.8 to 18.3.2 And who cares about any versions, things should just work preferably always, but of course in reality that does not happen - there are constant issues, we like to call bugs (some of which are even considered as "not our bugs" until that claim is proven to be false)

There are some who don't want even to click or tap, these without hands want everything to be automatically upgraded to whatever versions they dreamed today
    Last edited by dungeon; 18 January 2019, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Blah, that NINE even throws assertions with Debian 18.3.2 version package, without dbg installed of course

wine: ../src/gallium/auxiliary/tgsi/tgsi_ureg.h:904: ureg_writemask: Assertion `reg.File != TGSI_FILE_NULL' failed.
      Hm, why they enabled asserts there? Meson i guess somewhere. Shouldn't these things should just fail silently for consumers?

On 18.2.8 Autotools builded version it just missrender but continue, now it just stops everything
      Last edited by dungeon; 18 January 2019, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Reveting back to 18.2.8, f*ck this borked 18.3.2 i don't have time for this... is how i think typical Windows users would behave

Really enough testing, reverting as this i borked still. Tested NINE mostly as that wanna be in distro, but this one 18.3.2 is worse than 18.2.8, so blah
        Last edited by dungeon; 18 January 2019, 11:45 AM.

Comment

The command is: fakeroot make-kpkg -j 12 --initrd kernel_image
          No, is not, only trolls like you are postulate such depricated commands.

Comment

Working...
          X