Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesa 18.3 Expected For Release Tomorrow

Phoronix: Mesa 18.3 Expected For Release Tomorrow

The sixth and final release candidate of Mesa 18.3 is now available for last minute testing of this quarterly Mesa3D update...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I'm not going to use it because I'm mad it took so long.

Oh wait ... never mind ...

Hallelujah! OpenGL 4.5 compatibility!

What the heck am I going to gripe about now?

Comment

Originally posted by muncrief View Post
      I'm not going to use it because I'm mad it took so long.

Oh wait ... never mind ...

Hallelujah! OpenGL 4.5 compatibility!

What the heck am I going to gripe about now?
      More performance optimizations, more bug fixes? Ambient occlusion for radeonsi is broken for Two Point Hospital and Parkitect for example... There are black spots all over the screen when you move the camera...

Comment

Originally posted by TemplarGR View Post
        Ambient occlusion for radeonsi is broken for Two Point Hospital and Parkitect for example... There are black spots all over the screen when you move the camera...
        Are you sure this is a driver bug? SSAO in War for the Overworld looks normal, but this effect doesn't look very good in general in the used version of Unity in this case.

Comment

Originally posted by aufkrawall View Post
          Are you sure this is a driver bug? SSAO in War for the Overworld looks normal, but this effect doesn't look very good in general in the used version of Unity in this case.
          Yes, definitely a bug. Does not happen on Windows.

Comment

Working...
          X